#GiveThanks

ieyasu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
With US Thanksgiving holiday coming up next week I thought that I would start it off by expressing my thanks. For my part, I look forward to 2020 being over but in spite of that I have a lot to be thankful for including:
  • My family. They are wonderful. The family has grown over the years as some of my children are now married and this year I became a grandfather.
  • My job. While so many individuals and companies have been impacted I am grateful that mine has weathered the storm and that I'm still gainfully employed during this pandemic. I do look forward to meeting with my colleagues again in person but I really appreciate the technology that let's me work from home.
  • My country. It isn't perfect but I'm it is wonderful to live in a country with the freedoms that we have.
There are more things that I'm grateful for but I'll save them for another post.

-Ieyasu

• Love
Reactions: Inconjr and DOT
- roof over my head
- food
- living in a decent area
- my family
- being an american (regardless of my stance on capitalism)

• Love
I just posted to Twitter, Instagram, and a Discord server I run today how grateful I am for the friends I have in the ABDL community. I am a better person in the last year because of those relationships.

Stay strong littles!!

After my wife died I found myself praying at night, thanking God for all the good things that were still part of my life. I should have been angry, mad at the world but instead, I found myself thanking God. In retrospect I'm thankful for all the good years I had when married. I miss my kids as they have all moved out but I'm thankful for the wonderful experiences when they were young and dependant on my wife and me.

Thanksgiving and Christmas will never be the same for me but I'm thankful for the wonderful celebrations we once had.

I'm thankful that I have a roof over my head, heat and electricity, my kids and grandchildren, my church and the gift of music.

Life goes on with all of its challenges but there are reasons that we exist here on planet earth. There is always light beyond the darkness. We simply need to make the most of what we have until the light takes us home.

• Love
Back