Give me nylon or give me death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilStephie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
BlackMilk clothing. Anyone in here a Sharkie?

I have 20 items in my collection, and hoping / saving for much more.

What's BlackMilk? What's a Sharkie? What's that got to do with nylon?!

(Sorry -- I'm so confused!)

Me too Dunno what those things are ? However on you liking Nylon, I am with you on that. I love Nylon also. I have quite a few Nylon Jackets and Nylon Pants also. If they made nylon socks and underwear I would get them also. Nylon is king in my view. Cotton is too rough on your skin and leather ugh!

Black Milk Clothing are an Australian company that make nylon leggings, tops, dresses / skirts.

And a Sharkie is a fan of them / the stuff they make. The company's logo / mascot called Mr Shark.

AH Now we see .
how to speak Australian --uh what you said.
kinda like Fosters is Australian for beer.
and Vegamite sandwich -to me its veryyyy salty and not my taste sowwy.
And another clothier in Australia is Ausfurs.
Love Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport -free showers and the view from the observation area is awesome. Love Qantas also.

xpluswearer said:
AH Now we see.
how to speak Australian --uh what you said.
kinda like Fosters is Australian for beer.
and Vegamite sandwich -to me its veryyyy salty and not my taste sowwy.

I'm not Australian. I've never been to Aussie. I'm a Kiwi. A native of New Zealand.

Fosters? When it comes to beer I prefer a craft beer by the name of http://www.renaissancebrewing.co.nz/beer/stonecutter-scotch-ale.html

Oh, and it's Vegemite. There's is also Marmite. Which I prefer.

And only airline I've used is Singapore Airlines.

Ever so sorry. :p

Also been to New Zealand another fine country nice people and beautiful scenery.
Was attempting humor on the Fosters reference akin to the commercials in the USA for Fosters.
Have not flown Singapore Airlines. I have Flown Qantas, KLM, Alitalia, British Air France, Hawaiian, Alaska, Lufthansa, Air Canada and Almost every US Domestic airline in the USA.
I like Apfelwein from Frankfurt myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back