Girly Positionally Printed Diapers

OMG I was wondering that myself. As a fan of everything girly, I would love a positionally printed diaper with a more feminine print. My dream design would be unicorns, princesses, or any cute design using bowsšŸŽ€.

Also an adult diaper with Disney princess. However I don't think any abdl company feels like getting sued. šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

YakuiAndOzoi said:
I don't feel like the Overnights' characters feel strongly gendered at all. The rest are pretty fair, though! I admit to being slightly bothered by the idea of wearing something with the "Little Kings" name even if the design is adorable and fine to me. I think it's very silly that it bothers me, but it just does!
Totally get that. I choose not to think about the name and just focus on how most any little girl would approve of a very cute little lion.

Reactions: PaddedRita and YakuiAndOzoi
Tykables just released Unicorns with Fixed Prints! I'm going to wear these.

PrincessCassie said:
Tykables just released Unicorns with Fixed Prints! I'm going to wear these.

Just LOVE the Pastel Colors and Prints on them !! ( Just so super Cute & Girlish )

Reactions: PrincessCassie
My Unicorns Diapers finally arrived and they're amazing! Very comfortable. My new favorite.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, PaddedRita, GirlGirlBoy and 1 other person
Awesome! I'm really loving these new designs.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Abbie and myself was on line other day ago shopping for some new diapers for me wear.
Abbie did pick me out some Little for Big diapers . Blushing Baby & Little Fantasy !

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
kratox said:
I don't think these exist yet but they probably will come soon I imagine.

ABU basically started a race for everyone to upgrade to using positionally printed designs.

You might like LFB diapers though.

LB-D23-02-2019107-4.jpg
D21-adult-baby-diaper-6.jpg

I feel like the little kings are more unisex than they are male TBH.

I can somewhat see that with alpha gatorz but honestly even that is still unisex. They where made to resemble 2008 cruisers in some ways and that also was unisex.
I use both those prints myself fro lfb.. and they fit well, surprisingly comfortable. tapes can come loose tho.. especially if too tight

Last edited:
Back