Girly Positionally Printed Diapers

PrincessCassie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey, does anybody know any news on any positionally printed girly diapers? Like a princess and a castle or unicorns? I really what's out so far, but I'm wondering if anybody knows what new ones are going to come out.

Thanks!
Cassie

Reactions: Albertapampers, Rita and ChristianDiaperLover

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I assume you already know about Pink Princess by Rearz, Abu Littlehops, I think Rearz makes a unicorn one as well. I know there’s a unicorn one out there but I forgot what company.

Reactions: Angelapinks

Gwendolyn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Tykables Unicorns is the other major one out there. Littleforbig also has something similar. There are the Dotty The Pony designs. I'm not sure if the DC Amor is still around. I haven't ordered those in awhile.

PinkAndLittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I think they're specifically asking for prints that aren't copy pasta patterns like most abdl nappies are. I believe she's looking for some that only get printed in one direction like the little kings, alaphagators, and critter caboose.

Reactions: TigerDL and PrincessCassie

KaleidoscopeKitty

Est. Contributor
I would love ABUniverse to do an updated positional BunnyHops theme diaper alongside their Alphagator and Little Kings diapers, both of which I see as more marketed to male stereotypes than female or even unisex.

• Love
Reactions: baliebox4916

PrincessCassie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yes! Thank you PinkAndLittle and KaleidoscopeKitty. I mostly wear Rearz Princess Pink Diapers. I just wanted to know if any of you knew about any girly ones like BunnyHops.

PrincessCassie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Sorry, I meant positionally printed like AlphaGatorz, but girly.

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I don't think these exist yet but they probably will come soon I imagine.

ABU basically started a race for everyone to upgrade to using positionally printed designs.

You might like LFB diapers though.

LB-D23-02-2019107-4.jpg
D21-adult-baby-diaper-6.jpg

KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I would love ABUniverse to do an updated positional BunnyHops theme diaper alongside their Alphagator and Little Kings diapers, both of which I see as more marketed to male stereotypes than female or even unisex.
I feel like the little kings are more unisex than they are male TBH.

I can somewhat see that with alpha gatorz but honestly even that is still unisex. They where made to resemble 2008 cruisers in some ways and that also was unisex.

Reactions: Diaperon, Rita, littledreamers333 and 3 others

PrincessCassie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yeah, my thighs and butt are too big for LFB. Thanks though!

KaleidoscopeKitty

Est. Contributor
kratox said:

ABU basically started a race for everyone to upgrade to using positionally printed designs.

LB-D23-02-2019107-4.jpg

I can somewhat see that with alpha gatorz but honestly even that is still unisex. They where made to resemble 2008 cruisers in some ways and that also was unisex.
I feel like because they used a lion with a mane which is obviously male and are called ‘little kings’ they are very male, they picked one of the only animals whose sex is obvious for the design and went down the route of having him be a ‘king’, a completed male role. If they’d gone with an elephant or a giraffe etc which isn’t obviously male/ female and not used the word ‘king’ in the name I’d agree they were unisex, but they’ve picked an obviously male character so to me they’re marketed more at males than females.

I feel the same about the alligator, they’ve put him in a bow-tie which is typically a male item of clothing rarely worn by women and so again they’ve gendered the main character and made it feel like it’s marketed towards males to me. I’m not a girl who wants everything to be princesses and unicorns but I don’t really want designs centred around male characters either, I have the same issue with the Tykables Overnights characters who all come across as male in how they are depicted. On the other hand I feel Rearz for example do a good job of creating animal characters on most of their diaper ranges which aren’t obviously male or female, their diapers such as Barnyards, Critter Caboose or Safari feel truly unisex.

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkAndLittle, SparkleAlchemist and AndyPandy

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Maybe take a look at the Crinklz Fairy Tails or Aquanaut ?
The Fairy Tails will on my next order very soon !

Reactions: paddedn7

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
If you're into plain pink diapers, then you should try NRU's Str8ups pink diapers.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
kratox said:

LB-D23-02-2019107-4.jpg

I have use this before ! I really like them cute prints plus there have good absorbent to them!!

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I would like to see two positionally printed diapers that are similar to ABU's AlphaGatorZ/Little Kings and Rearz's Critter Caboose, but one in baby blue with boyish prints and the other in pink with girly prints.

LittleMaya

Little age 2-6, princess, padded 24/7
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
kratox said:
Agreed. They're sufficiently baby girl-ish for me. 🥰

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I have the same issue with the Tykables Overnights characters who all come across as male in how they are depicted.
I don't feel like the Overnights' characters feel strongly gendered at all. The rest are pretty fair, though! I admit to being slightly bothered by the idea of wearing something with the "Little Kings" name even if the design is adorable and fine to me. I think it's very silly that it bothers me, but it just does!

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
Oh God I just mention this very thing this morning on another thread.
I would love to see ABU do a redo on the BunnyHopps. Positional print with a cloth like cover. Maybe redo the print a little so it's not so busy too. But keep the bunny. Gotta keep the bunny.

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I wish they made adult diapers with My little pony on them for my BabyGirl she would lose her mind.

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaya

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
DaddyGlaceon said:
I wish they made adult diapers with My little pony on them for my BabyGirl she would lose her mind.
DependEco has some (I'll link below) and will even do custom ones for you if you send your own prints in. Other members of this forum have had a good experience with doing just that. They're cotton diapers and not disposables, mind.

Links to specific MLP prints they have: 1, 2, 3

Last edited:

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
kratox said:

LB-D23-02-2019107-4.jpg

These are just a few that I like to wear !!
Just So Girlish Looking !!