girly habits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyDavid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Just off the top of my head...

I fuss over hair, I try to wear tighter-fitting coothes, I am legitimatrly SCARED TO FREAKING DEATH of bugs... And I pee sitting down whenever possible (just to feel that much closer to girlhood).

ED: Also, I'm a TOTAL submissive. TOTALLY. And... I guess I have some weird ways of feeling girly... Like, if I'm laying in bed or showering, if I have my eyes closed and I'm in the right position, I feel like a girl. I dunno, it's good enough for me, since that's probs as far as I'll ever get.
you just described me XD i LOVE being submissive

lol i'll let you in on a secret: ive never peed standing up in my entire life. ive always done it sitting down like a girl :sissy:

and how do you position yourself to feel girly? that sounds awesome :D

BabyLink

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
... Peeta doesn't marry katniss in the end. Gale does. So hah. I win.

Anyways.... Yeah that position thing works for me too. If i sit down with my feet together and my knees on the floor i feel girly, since i'm the only guy i know that is able to do that.
not everyone has read all the books yet >.<

L

LittleDrummerGirl

you just described me XD i LOVE being submissive

lol i'll let you in on a secret: ive never peed standing up in my entire life. ive always done it sitting down like a girl :sissy:

and how do you position yourself to feel girly? that sounds awesome :D
I really can't describe the positions. All I can say about them is they involve closed eyes if that wouldn't be obvious. You just kinda have to find the pose for yourself...

babyDavid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
yeah its good and relaxing. and i tried the thing of head down and eyes clodes and it did feel pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.