Girly abdl diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drynites1170

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like the girly diapers, so butterflies, unicorns and stuff. I'm in the uk and we dont have any like that anymore, Drynites used to have girly designs but now they've changed to a black design which isnt the same. I'm a male so I should want male diapers but I think the girl ones just look more pretty and I guess it adds to the taboo. So are there any abdl diapers I can order that have a girly theme? (Pink and white with themes like Frozen or disney princesses?)

• Love
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, moobabs, Deleted member 57387 and 6 others
Last edited:
Reactions: moobabs, OriginalWetone, Pantyman and 1 other person
I'd rather have them built in, are there no diapers that's are girly all together?

All the other brands I named are.

Reactions: satinbottom and Drynites1170
Take a look at the new Rearz pink princess diapers just announced. You don’t get much girlier then that.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, DLJosie, satinbottom and 1 other person
Here are the ones I know about that are pink or have unicorns, princesses, butterflies, mermaids, etc. The entries are divided over three posts.

ABUniverse Bunny Hopps 2-Tape (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

ABUniverse Bunny Hopps 4-Tape (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

AgePlay Outfitters Seaside Princess (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Bambino Bloomeez All Over Print Diaper (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Bambino Cloudee All Over Print Diaper (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Bambino Cloudee Slip-On Brief (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: moobabs, Deleted member 57387, baliebox4916 and 1 other person
Last edited:
Reactions: moobabs, Deleted member 57387 and littledreamers333
This list is pretty amazing. Some of my first posts here were me whining about the lack of girly designs. I don’t say feminine because yeah they’re girly. The number of options have really grown. The Northshore MegaMax is my favorite diaper right now, and I’ve tried all of these. Though the new Rearz Princess design is absolutely adorable and I have to try them.

I love all these type diapers....All these pink girly types. A lot of them remind me of prints you see on girls training pants or underwear. I find the DC Amors to be the top girly diaper and total crinkle heaven wearing these! Theres so many types of prints these days for ABDl diapers. Im drawn to these girly types not because of sissy tendencies but because they are so opposite what Im wearing most of the day when not in diaper mode. Almost like the feeling of daring to be different or go polar opposite.

Reactions: Softypink, BabyZinga and katierichards7777
Kayleigh said:
Take a look at the new Rearz pink princess diapers just announced. You don’t get much girlier then that.
I couldn't agree more. They have perfect tones of pink to make them a very girly diaper.

Reactions: katierichards7777
Drynites1170 said:
I like the girly diapers, so butterflies, unicorns and stuff. I'm in the uk and we dont have any like that anymore, Drynites used to have girly designs but now they've changed to a black design which isnt the same. I'm a male so I should want male diapers but I think the girl ones just look more pretty and I guess it adds to the taboo. So are there any abdl diapers I can order that have a girly theme? (Pink and white with themes like Frozen or disney princesses?)
The Dotty Diaper Co in the UK has a really cute pink diaper. It's a little too pink for my taste but it's cute with bows and such

Reactions: Softypink
I have some cute pink prefolds with bunnies, balloons, onsies and teddy bears pinned with pink ducky heads that I love wear under my pink plastic pants. They are very girly according to my wife, who bought them for me.

Last edited:
I just wear a cute panty over my diapers if I find them plain looking :3

Reactions: moobabs and Softypink
I agree

Oh my jesus, those bambino's are adorable! 😙

To OP I ordered the goodnites XL's from the states, on Amazon.com, and for the box of 63 pants and shipping to the UK it came out to about £60 and was here in 4 days. Well worth the larger size, and the US girls goodnites have the rainbow/tiedie look and flowers designs if you really want that look 🙂

• Love
Reactions: moobabs and baliebox4916
Rearz Lil Bella are scented and smell like cotton candy (raspberry in my opinion), they are pretty awesome actually.

Reactions: moobabs, Softypink, Kittyinpink and 3 others
Drynites1170 said:
I just ordered the new redesigned Pink Princess from Rearz that are cute and girly. I'm AMAB and enjoy girly and cute diapers. Also, in the UK the Dotty Diaper Co has cute pink diapers you can order as well. Littleforbig also has some cute diapers that are among my favorite, like the Lil Cuties or Nursery Pink diapers.

Gwendolyn said:
This list is pretty amazing. Some of my first posts here were me whining about the lack of girly designs. I don’t say feminine because yeah they’re girly. The number of options have really grown. The Northshore MegaMax is my favorite diaper right now, and I’ve tried all of these. Though the new Rearz Princess design is absolutely adorable and I have to try them.
I just got them in, I'm wearing them now and they have easily become my favorite diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back