Girls Underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Is it wierd that I am a male, but I want to try wearing girls underwear or even girls clothing. I don't consider it being a crossdresser, I just want to try it once. Does anyone think this is wierd or is it normal just to be curious sometimes?:dunno:

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
it could be weird but it is normal. some males do wear woman's underwear. I mean if girls can wear guy clothes why can't a guy wear girl's clothes.

Role
Diaper Lover
It is weird if a guy is asking about wanting to try on girls clothes or underwear. As a girl, it would creep me out if i saw a guy in a underwear or clothes.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Is it wierd that I am a male, but I want to try wearing girls underwear or even girls clothing. I don't consider it being a crossdresser, I just want to try it once. Does anyone think this is wierd or is it normal just to be curious sometimes?:dunno:
Been there, done that. No your not weird cause your not the only one , there are lots of males that do like wearing ladies panties or feel a deep desire to, so dont worry,cause its perfectly normal:smile:

baby_jakey

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Not weird, judt curious. I have to admit I have even done it once and am not a sissy or a crossdresser. My view, how can one pair of panties harm you? I've tried a diaper and hey, I luv em now!

Role
Diaper Lover
As a girl, it would creep me out if i saw a guy in a underwear or clothes.
As a guy, I wouldn't care if I saw a girl in guy clothes. :(

Silly girls.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I think it's a little creepy, but what ever flots your boat.
you could try them once to satisfy your curiousity.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't think it's creepy...They are actually more comfy >.>

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't think its creepy at all, some guys like to wear girls underwear, and girls cloths, in fact the new trend is for guys to wear girls skinny jeans, you got to be built small to do it or else it looks weird.

You cant have a large waist and be over weight, you have to be built small, to make it look good.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
People are going to quibble about some theoretical interest in women's clothes on a site for diaper wearers? I guess if you wear out of necessity, you've got some small justification for thinking in a narrow way about it if you really want to, but it still seems rather silly to me.

Garnetandblack2107, go ahead and give it a try. Maybe it's simple curiosity, maybe it's more, I just can't see how it matters.

D

daria7483

Well, as a girl, I love wearing boxers because they're very comfy, and we even have a style of undies called "boyshorts" soo who am I to judge? Then again, our underwear is...not so comfy, sometimes. Just do what makes you happy in the privacy of your own room/house, and don't worry about what others think. And be careful with those thong strings.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, as a girl, I love wearing boxers because they're very comfy, and we even have a style of undies called "boyshorts" soo who am I to judge? Then again, our underwear is...not so comfy, sometimes. Just do what makes you happy in the privacy of your own room/house, and don't worry about what others think. And be careful with those thong strings.
LOL. I wasn't planning on getting a thong, haha. Thanks though.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think that they make similar equivalents for males. I know in college, I had a couple pair of silken underwear that bf had bought for me. They felt awesome, but of course I was at the peak of my sex drive, at that age.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
And be careful with those thong strings.
Lol...except they make thongs for men too. They pop up every year in spring in the underwear section. Granted, I have yet to notice a guy wearing one in public (while about 50% of all girls under the age of 25 use them these days), but the fact that they're sold in normal clothing stores tells me that they are being worn.

Peachy

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I don't thing it's weird and I think it's normal to be curious about anything.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Some women (ex: me!) like guys who wear girls clothes, even if they aren't sissy, transexual, or even a cross-dresser.

I do have an attraction to both mtf and ftm trans, but I always figured that I just like ambiguity in general.

Go for it. = )

They have some cute (and cheap) ones at Wal-Mart, and guys buy girls undies ALL the time, so no weird looks.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i do, and well, i guess i feel weird if i think about it really hard about the issue. but i like how skirts feel. i dont think about me being a cross dresser. i dont know, its kind of a touchy issue and it shouldnt really be decided by other people. if you want to do something, you should do it. My pastor taught a sermon about not trying to please everyone at once or a certain group of people. people shouldnt want to please society. society its self is twisted and so you should do what you want to do.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i've done it once before and the way women's underwear feels is really nice. sometimes i feel cotton or even nylon men's underwear can get too hot sometimes and that women's underwear would help with that due to it being made smoother and silkier and such.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hmm... I agree with everyone else. It makes you feel good, do it. Although, I fail to dee how this belongs in the TB section, it feels like more of like an "Off-Topic" or "Mature Topics".

Korey

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I guess its pretty normal.. Ive never had a dying urge for it but im sure a lot of people do...

Advice:

When you get a harmless urge like that, just go with it other than thinking and asking publicly if its weird or unnatural or will make you a freak...

Go with your urges and experiment. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.