Girls panties. I love mine so much!

daisycupcake said:
I love those frozen panties there adorable
Thank you...😘😊😊😊

Reactions: daisycupcake and Angelapinks
Weatheronthe8s said:
This size chart seems to give a fairly good idea. Just some panties will vary in size slightly. This one seems to show a bit larger than average, so maybe subtract an inch or 2 from each of the measurements for certain stores. Size charts are posted on many company websites.
I am to big for them. I have a 46 waist

• Sad
Reactions: Weatheronthe8s

Attachments

• IMG_20220204_190735.jpg
    IMG_20220204_190735.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Love
Reactions: SissyJoanne, Littlebabybecca, moobabs and 4 others
Those are darling, Daisy. I especially like your cage.

Reactions: NudistMD, Angelapinks and (deleted member)
Thank you

Reactions: Angelapinks
steviebaby4 said:
Those Tinker Bell panties are so sexy. I have been trying to find some Disney panties for a long time now. I would love to find some Tinker Bell or Frozen panties.
The ones in the Disney store only go to girls size 8-10 but I love all the princess ones any way.

Milianna said:
I honestly prefer girl's underwear more than the one's for women. I enjoy the whimsical prints. And honestly, it aligns more with how I feel inside. I don't exactly feel like a woman that's supposed to dress up and look sexy. I feel more like a girl that's kinda here to be cute and innocent
I wish that I had said that because it’s so true of me also. I’m sure that I never matured past the age of twelve despite the fact I can function, sort off, as an adult. And I do think of adults as being ‘others’ and ‘not like me’ so I guess I’m still twelve at heart at 66. Cute, innocent, asexual, and happy I would be if…. sigh 😔

I agree with furrytum… as much as I like lace trim, the trim on those gorgeous panties had to go.

steviebaby4 said:
Those Tinker Bell panties are so sexy. I have been trying to find some Disney panties for a long time now. I would love to find some Tinker Bell or Frozen panties.
I think these came from Amazon

Reactions: Angelapinks
Littlebabybecca said:
When I'm not playing Little Baby Becca I like to play Tween Becca and have a tween wardrobe to rival most middle school girls. I have more training bras than any one girl should have and enough panties to last for several months without repeating. I'm lucky enough to be able to shop off the rack at Target, Walmart and Kohls girls dept. Here are a few of my girls panties and training bras. If you are interested in seeing the rest of my tween wardrobe just ask and I will give you a link to my Flickr account with thousands of "PG" rated pictures.

View attachment 62879
View attachment 62880
View attachment 62878
View attachment 62877
View attachment 62875
View attachment 62874
View attachment 62872View attachment 62870
View attachment 62871View attachment 62869
where did you find the vasserette bra and panty set I used to have some vasserette pieces and liked them but they have worn out all but one bra. Id like to get some more.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and Angelapinks
while I was at Walmart this week, I passed displays of cute girl panties. All too small.

• Sad
I luv the girl's panties from Walmart. Here are a few of mine, they are size 10. I wear them when not in diapers.

Attachments

• 2-4-1.jpg
    2-4-1.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Love
Reactions: SissyJoanne, KnoxBaby, Lyric and 5 others
Weatheronthe8s said:
Since I see a thread of people talking about boys briefs, I just wanted to make a thread of appreciation for how much I LOVE my girls panties. Sometimes I wonder if I may be teetering on the need for protection since I am always seeming to be going last second, but I don’t let myself wear often for cost concerns and things. Either way, that's a different story. However, I absolutely love my panties. I wear them full time since I am a girl and have quite a few varieties. The first article of girls clothing I bought outside of girls Goodnites was Wonder Nation size 16 girls briefs. When I first put them on, they felt so right. This was over a year ago and these are still some of my favorite panties to wear. Then a couple days later I found some similar ones in a hipster style in a clearance buggy at Walmart. These are also quite nice, but I kinda prefer how briefs feel on me personally for some reason. Ever since, I have gotten quite a few more panties. However, the majority of them have been from the girls section because I find that they are generally easier to find my size in colors I like and have the most consistently good materials for me. I prefer cotton personally as it seems to cause less irritation for me. Either way, I love my panties a lot. I love my diapers too, but panties are really nice. Here are some of my favorite panties. If you all want to see some more, just let me know.
I also love girls panties, even though I identify as a male I have a very strong feminine side. I find many woman's panties do not fit me quite right up front. I have found really great panties online that and designed to fit male bits up front. They have all the other benefits of panties like style, material and colors.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and Weatheronthe8s
fleckothefennec said:
I also love girls panties, even though I identify as a male I have a very strong feminine side. I find many woman's panties do not fit me quite right up front. I have found really great panties online that and designed to fit male bits up front. They have all the other benefits of panties like style, material and colors.

Do you have any specific suggestions? I'd love to find some like this.

Luminaire said:
Do you have any specific suggestions? I'd love to find some like this.
Hey luminaire,

I get mine on wish, I can give you further info if you like. Some stuff from there can be kinda cheap but I've found a few super cute and crazy comfortable styles. I usually get Grey or black but got some pink ones last time and they are my favorite now.

stuckin60s said:
where did you find the vasserette bra and panty set I used to have some vasserette pieces and liked them but they have worn out all but one bra. Id like to get some more.
The Vasserette set probably came from Walmart. I have had it for a few years now. It is difficult to find nylon sets in girls sizes anymore. The last pair of nylon panties I found was in JC Penny, there TotalGirl brand.

IMGP8644crsm.jpg

IMGP7765crsm.jpg
IMGP7763sm.jpg
IMGP7758sm.jpg
IMGP8653crsm.jpg
IMGP8656crsm.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SissyJoanne, Nappyboybob, undine and 6 others
Panties are so great, they keep my clitty so soft and tiny. I'm down to about a cm and trying to keep it that way. I find cloth works well, small size worn backwards. Everything stays nice and tucked in place!

side2.png

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and Deleted member 60249
I know they are hard to find that's why I got so exited I thought you just bought them.

Back