Girls = Daddies? Boy = Mommies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyBows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Does it always have to be opposite gender if a little has a big? I'm a girl and I've always desired a mommy, never a daddy. But in nearly all the situations I've seen, girls only had a daddies and buys had mommies.

So far, the only caretaking I've done has been for guys. I'm open to trying it with a woman as well, but they're not nearly so common.

JellyBows said:
Does it always have to be opposite gender if a little has a big? I'm a girl and I've always desired a mommy, never a daddy. But in nearly all the situations I've seen, girls only had a daddies and buys had mommies.

It doesn't "have to be" at all. There's no rules of how to be an ageplayer. It's just that since for most people age-play is connected with sexuality, and most people are straight, they pick male + female relationships. However there are lots of different combinations out there with people of different genders and sexualities: daddy/girl, mommy/boy, mommy/girl, daddy/boy, carer/little...

It doesn't have to be, but for me I'd much prefer a mummy than a daddy

I've only had mommy-types care for me; there hasn't been a single guy in my life who I could see filling the 'daddy' role.

I'm not being judgmental, but I don't see any way I could enjoy being cared for by a guy.

I've always hoped to find a female AB who wanted a daddy ... even if only for a one-time thing. I don't know how I would 'fit' in the 'daddy' role, since I've never taken care of 'real' children or babies. I don't have any way to guess how adept I'd be caring for an AB girl. It's just something I'd like to try before I shuffle off.

I honestly don't care either way. As long as it's someone who loves me for who I am, I can pay them the same respect regardless of gender.

There are loads of girls with mummies and boys with daddies

Do what makes you happy. If you can find a mommy that's willing, great.

I've been in the daddy / big brother / caretaker role some. I'm a guy & so was the person I was caring for. I'd like to get to experience something with a mommy. But given the gender ratio in the fandom, that probably won't ever happen. If I ever get to experience a change or being cared for, it'll be from another guy. I'm ok with that, but I'll just need to really know & trust them.

Never had either

I dont think it has to be that way I have a mommy and a daddy so everyone is different.

I used to think it had to be this way but I've recently changed my thinking somewhat. As long as you trust the person, it should be a special experience. I haven't had an encounter with another AB, but I'm ok with the fact that it may be a guy. Doesn't bother me.

I believe you can have it both ways. What ever floats your boat!

For me, being a little has nothing to do with sexuality and all about just being little. I crave no sexuality or sensual desires from it. Having an opposite gender caretaker isn't something that appeals to me as having a mommy would. I'm glad to know that wanting a nonsexual relationship can be done.

JellyBows said:

Not really. I am a caretaker of a male cub and i'm a male so not always. It all depends on the scenerio. Most people feel comfortable around with their own gender, some desire father figures rather than mommy figures and vice versa.

Girls wants dad's because it's a perfect shape to fit into the hole like boys want moms. Remember these phrases?

Daddy's Girl
Momma's boy

Probably the right track to notice but is not always true, it all depends who the cub or baby really wants and my cub wanted a daddy so I stepped in. It's how you look at your point of view.

Doesn't necessarily call you out "gay" if a male wants a dad or a girl wants a mommy, it's who and what you want so it does not speak sexuality and the caretaker relationship does not have to be sexual as well either.

JellyBows said:
For me, being a little has nothing to do with sexuality and all about just being little. I crave no sexuality or sensual desires from it. Having an opposite gender caretaker isn't something that appeals to me as having a mommy would. I'm glad to know that wanting a nonsexual relationship can be done.

Hey JellyBows :)

Nothing wrong with NOT liking/wanting any of this to be sexual.
You are not the only one who feels this way, there are several other girl's on here [myself included] that don't have a sexual connection to any of this.

I am a little, but also like the role of caregiver and taking care of another little girl or having a Mommy are both appealing to me.
But I also like the idea of having a Daddy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back