Girls continuing to use dummies (pacifiers) is it now a thing?

Diapersntights

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I took a train trip to Lancashire yesterday, at one of the stations I visited there was a group of youths, probably aged about 12 were hanging around (probably bored, but not doing any harm) that I had to walk past them on a bridge.

Most of the group were lads but two girls with them both had dummies in their mouths, which surprised me - is this now a common thing? They didn't look like the sweets you could get years ago that were shaped like a dummy.

Is it a statement? An unlikely homage to Alex Higgins' 1982 World Snooker Championship win? I hope it's not a public punishment or initiation for joining a gang. Can anyone shed any light?

I haven't noticed it myself but I'd imagine it is a trend of sorts. Likely to come and go, largely to never be thought of again.

Reactions: Diapersntights
So a few years ago back when I was working at Toys R Us, I happened to catch sight of a family was entering the store and one of their kids, probably around 12-14 maybe, had (and I'm 90% sure) a pacifier in her mouth.

The adult in me was like whatever, back to work, but the ABDL in me was like, who, what, when, how... is that a thing now, where teens can go around with pacifiers like it's normal... I grew up in the wrong time.

Unfortunately I didn't see them again around the store due to me being busy with work, where I hoped I could confirm if I really did see what I thought I saw. And I've never seen anyone else around the same age with a pacifier either.

It could have been one of those pops that looks like a pacifier

My grandkids love them

I have been hearing that this is a trend for a few years now. I have not seen any young people using pacifiers in public, but they may not be using them in public for the same reason that I don’t use them in public.

Back