• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Girls, A question about Crotches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Is there a single girl that is attracted to the myriad crotch shots that male ab/dl's post on the net? I mean, is there a single girl that would watch a video of a guy's crotch and then say, "Man, I gotta get that guys number!"

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
do you think you girls should let the guys know, for their sake? or is it best to let them keep doing it for profiling purposes??? :p

E

Elli

Nope. I might get some practical tips on how they fitted the nappy or what brands seem good quality, but that's all!

Let them know? How? I didn't even know it was supposed to be attractive to girls. I thought they just wanted a pic of their nappy and/or didn't want their face in the pic so they couldn't be identified.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
Even as a gay guy its a no for me. I think they are gross when shot like that.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
They're totally fappable and delicious.

So no, I don't know who does.

MixyNyxi

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Um...no. Not guys, not girls, no one should post that stuff. It's all rather...icky...

That is all...

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
That's true... Girls posting crotch shots is pathetic too... It's just that the perverts are usually straight guys and they like that sort of thing... I mean... posting your crotch is like idetifying yourself as a penis or clitoris in a nappy. And you'd expect the person to be nothing but sexual impulses...
It's also kind of like posting a masturbation picture...

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
As a neutral view on the topic..

Crotch shots are a necessary evil of sorts. We all love the diapers and if they were supposed to be worn on feet instead of crotches, we'd be seeing foot shots.
Can't really show a full view of a diaper without a crotch shot, obviously.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I don't think they're evil, I'm evil... I think they're disgusting and perverted, and unless you modelling a nappy for people, you don't NEED to see the whole nappy... I'd rather see your face... Or a picture that you like, because that says something about you. crotch shots just imply that you're horny and are lead by your penis/clitoris

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I personally don't mind them unless it looks disgusting and things are leaking out the side like they're baking mud muffins in the diaper. Ugh!

I sometimes like to see the way the leg gathers crinkle up in certain positions, or when the light hits the plastic just so. It's kinda nice.

Not necessarily a sexual thing, mind you. More artistic. There's definitely a "right" and "wrong" way to do a crotch shot, in my mind.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Maybe it's the DL's version of the ever popular male penis-check in the locker room. Instead of "His looks bigger, and his balls are sagging lower", it's "My diaper is a deeper shade of yellow/brown and it's sagging more than the one shown in the photograph".
But I doubt it's attractive in any way!

Peachy

E

Elli

Oops, sorry DiaperLines, I took you literally, something I do rather a lot. I was keen to post and read what other people think. Thanks for an interesting thread.

I think WoXxY makes a good point. Diapers are worn on the crotch area, so some pics of them are going to be crotch shots. I think Peachy is right too about comparing. As a girl, I haven't done the male locker-room thing! But, I do immediately compare my own nappy to a picture if I see one. The things I compare though are how it fits and whether they pulled the side bits flat etc. I might be a little obsessive about getting the fit just right on my own nappies.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oops, sorry DiaperLines
No prob :)

I don't think that up close shots of nothing but leg hair and a soiled diaper are necessary evils. There are plenty of ways to take a picture of yourself, showing that you are wearing a diaper, and not eliciting a gag reflex. I like pictures of people in diapers, so please don't get me wrong. I just think that the community is flooded with pictures that are more self indulgent rather than aimed to please.

Tendryl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaperfur, Private
I'm yet to see anything more revolting than *ahem* shots of an open, heavily used diaper. Not on the picture galleries of this site, thankfully :thumbsup:

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have seen a fair amount, and find it kinda gross >.> I mean a normal pic with a diaper is fine, but crotch shots... *shudders*. I would love to know why people feel the need to take pictures like that

S

StOrMyKiT

so i have shots of my crotch in my diapers but they arent wet or anything and id have to agree with the whole diaper foot thing. what i want to know is if i am a pervert for having crotchshots in my gallery i think my crotch is rather cute in a diaper thats why i posted them. also keep in mind my whole gallery isent crotchshots i have face shots and me being cute pictures too.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say, I can do without that occasional picture of some 350 pound guy in a soiled sodden diaper that is boardering on becoming a sasquatch.

You all have seen it at least once even if you've induced selective amnesia. Course its not A guy just the stereotype but I'm sick of puking a little everytime a picture like that rapes my retina.

I mean even I don't post pictures even though my female friends do consider me to be attractive in many respects, one friend actually having seen me in not one but all my AB outfits. Even then that friend thought it was cute and actually good looking. There's a certain level we shouldn't descend to, otherwise we will never get rid of the 'OMG yall are freaks' stigma.

Status
Not open for further replies.