Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Drifter, I have been married for about 40 years. And mine is one who is creeped out by diapers. I have done my best to be what she demands, but denying my baby side causes such stress in me that I get deeply depressed. You could say clinically, dangerously depressed. At this point she has had enough and we probably won't last much longer.

With that experience in mind, I would not recommend anyone getting involved with someone who does not accept you as you are.

BlueGrey said:
Like Drifter, I have been married for about 40 years. And mine is one who is creeped out by diapers. I have done my best to be what she demands, but denying my baby side causes such stress in me that I get deeply depressed. You could say clinically, dangerously depressed. At this point she has had enough and we probably won't last much longer.

With that experience in mind, I would not recommend anyone getting involved with someone who does not accept you as you are.

If the foundation of your marriage is otherwise sound, you might try separate bedrooms. My wife and I have been married for 43 years, and I opted for separate bedrooms fifteen years ago as she no longer desired physical intimacy (childhood sexual abuse issues). Separate bedrooms allows you to indulge without being in her face with your proclivities. When I receive a shipment of supplies and she asks what I received, I simply reply "nothing that would interest you".

Last edited:
BlueGrey said:

I'm sorry bud like you it's very much a part of me .
For ever .
But you know you may find some one that ok with your thing I did she has to wear she's IC so it's easy that way.
Has a lot more understanding and kindness she may not understand why but Im more understanding of her problems we know the best ways of what to wear.

Thanks for the ear, Kenn & Foxkits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back