• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

girl jeans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have always wondered this...why on girl jeans are their poclets so damn shallow??? I hate shallow pockets, I would love to have pockets deep enough to fit a small umbrella in. Why on girl jeans and shorts are the pockets so small???

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wear male jeans...You are a male, so it would make sense. Girls tend to store more in their purses than pockets.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Yeah, I'd say because they're probably more geared toward the way they look, rather than functionality.

Guys have wallets, which they tend to keep in their pockets.

Girls usually have a bag of sorts to carry their stuff in. ^_^

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I do wear male jeans...Pojo
Well you said you'd rather have pants where you could store an umbrella...So by that statement, one would assume you couldn't fit an umbrella into girl jeans. One way you would know that, is by trying for yourself >_>

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
They also have really really short flies. Go figure :p.

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
As my friend said to me

"Girl pants aren't made for functionality. They're made to look good. BEAUTY ISN'T PRACTICAL"

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
ew I hate big pockets. As long as I have just enough room for my ipod in one side, and my cellphone in the other, I'm good.

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Girls never uses pockets. Simple.
Lies. Also, subject-verb disagreement. :3

I like bigger pockets on my jeans, for my money and my cell phone and possibly my keys. But as long as those are covered, I'm good. I hardly ever carry a purse.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
.....pocket big enough for a small umbrella......

I TOTALLY took that the wrong way. I wear normal jeans with pockets big enough to swallow and average sized wrench from my shop, if that doesn't do it I have a HUGE stock of cargos from when they were in style, however I liked being able to lose stuff on my person.

Guys tend to think form follows function, designers think that function follows form.

Role
Private
Why is it that when I shove an umbrella down my pants and then head out in public, I'm called a pervert?

Grr.

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The waistlines of girl's jeans has lowered to levels not seen since the early '70s, which, I believe is because of retro fashion being the style of choice nowadays. I guess it could create some functional issues when the pockets in your jeans are 1" away from the top of the leg, and the waist is only 3" away from the crossroads.

What happened to jeans with the waistline just below the bellybutton? I thought they were so much better looking on a female shape,.. they amplified the curve at the hips,.. created some vertical shape to the rear,.. provided diametrical contrast between the waist, and hips,.. no muffin tops, dunlop's, or whale-tails with a higher waistline...(sigh)

I miss those styles from the late '80s, and early '90s... And now that it's summertime, swimwear too...

Last edited:

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Why is it that when I shove an umbrella down my pants and then head out in public, I'm called a pervert?

Grr.
Because you open the umbrella up first, duh! Also, you wear suspenders and put powder on your face and wear a big red nose. Clowns are pretty weird.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
is that an umbrella in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

What happened to jeans with the waistline just below the bellybutton? I thought they were so much better looking on a female shape,.. they amplified the curve at the hips,.. created some vertical shape to the rear,.. provided diametrical contrast between the waist, and hips,.. no muffin tops, dunlop's, or whale-tails with a higher waistline...(sigh)

I miss those styles from the late '80s, and early '90s... And now that it's summertime, swimwear too...
oh man, i hated those jeans. i wasn't alive during the 80's, or conscious much during the 90's, but when I watch reruns of Saved by the Bell i get the chills.

in my opinion, the lower the better.

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
oh man, i hated those jeans. i wasn't alive during the 80's, or conscious much during the 90's, but when I watch reruns of Saved by the Bell i get the chills.

in my opinion, the lower the better.
I hear ya. I sort-of figured a while ago that low rise britches was a trend that would stick to a generation as the generation evolved. Kind of like cloth vs. plastic in a way.

It's as though the waistline on ALL ladie's lower garments dropped drastically, and it seems that a certain body shape tends to favor the look much better than another. It amplifies the horizontal differences of more voluptuous women that have the classic "Coke bottle" figure (rowr! :D), or ladies that have about 10" difference between the waist and hips. It seperates those two dimensions, and can make them look disproportionate to one another.

Women with a thin build, and narrow hips seem to be what the look is made for. A lady with a waist that's only 5" or so smaller than her hips would be more becoming in the sense that there's a reference for where her hips are when the waist of her pants ride upon them. That's the look that the fashion industry is pimping so hard now. Frankly, nothing looks less physically appealing to me than a woman built like a 12 year old boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.