Gift exchange

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Hey guys so I am going to a family gathering with mostly family members and I was thinking to make my gift some adult diapers /pull-ups . Would this be a way to “ out “ myself as a wearer ? Would this be a funny gift ? We are doing a random gift exchange . Would medical or printed make a difference?

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Honestly if you are meaning that you would put in the diapers as a random gift I think it's a bad idea, depending on your family members sense of humour they may be amused or not but on the whole unless you end up with your own gift it's probably going to be wasted and not win you any points with your family.

Definitely not the way you want to "out" yourself either it just comes across as weird or pushy.

Reactions: Jonnythepony and ReluctantAdult

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
qwertyqwerty said:
Hey guys so I am going to a family gathering with mostly family members and I was thinking to make my gift some adult diapers /pull-ups . Would this be a way to “ out “ myself as a wearer ? Would this be a funny gift ? We are doing a random gift exchange . Would medical or printed make a difference?
Yea... I'd advise against this on 2 levels
1 holiday family gatherings isn't the time to "out one's self"
2 diapers as a gag gift will very much depend on if you and family always do gag gifts
and then you'd have to go with depends from a grocery store for the joke to work
not any type of abdl diaper

again that strictly will only work if you all constantly do gag gift gift exchanges

Reactions: Jonnythepony and Belarin

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
True , thanks guys . I’m looking for a laugh and also something that would say pull up on it and hoping that somebody would decide to use it for birth/ period /water leak/re -gift etc. or save for elderly time .

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Yes we do gag gifts and heard a family member joke about adult diapers before

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If the person you are gifting actually wears and the family knows go for it. Other wise bad ideal

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Ok how about bed pads ? For a dog maybe ?

littlefun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My family does white elephant gifts and that gives me ideas of what this Christmas will be giving. Most times ours are gags and alchohol. One year I did a vibrator and lube and edible panties. The look on the face of the person opening was priceless.

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
One of my wifes friends gave her an adult diaper as a gag gift on her birthday. The card said she was getting old and it went with the gift but I always wondered where the rest of the pack went being it was just one diaper 🤔

Reactions: littlefun