Getting your Partner to use diapers

She wanted to try them , so she did . She just couldn't wet in them as much as she tried. She was a real trooper . We tried everything and she just couldn't go in them. Anyway , she liked to wear them at times without going in them because they made her feel small.

Reactions: thatwiguy
lilstevie56 said:
She wanted to try them , so she did . She just couldn't wet in them as much as she tried. She was a real trooper . We tried everything and she just couldn't go in them. Anyway , she liked to wear them at times without going in them because they made her feel small.
Great to hear your partner enjoys wearing from time to time

An update on my scenario.

My girlfriend was wearing last night while we watched a movie and got up to go to the toilet - I jokingly said but your wearing one… She laughed and ended up using the diaper and laying back down for 10/15 minutes before deciding to change.

We spoke about it and she said it was different to what she imagined and enjoyed the warm feeling of it and would be interested in trying it again. So this went much better than I could of hoped for!

Reactions: thatwiguy, ChrisK, TigerDL and 7 others
Yanhoozer554 said:
An update on my scenario.

My girlfriend was wearing last night while we watched a movie and got up to go to the toilet - I jokingly said but your wearing one… She laughed and ended up using the diaper and laying back down for 10/15 minutes before deciding to change.

We spoke about it and she said it was different to what she imagined and enjoyed the warm feeling of it and would be interested in trying it again. So this went much better than I could have hoped for!
That’s sounds great. I think a lot more people would enjoy it if they would only try 👍🏻

Reactions: diaperdude and chamberpot
One time she did ask to try one of my pink diaper sometime ago !
I Never did find out if it she was just curious or what !!
Was way to shy and embarrass to ask .....

I am a life long bed wetter and a dl due to sleeping in diapers every night. My wife knew of my diapers and had no problems with them before we married. About 7 yrs ago she suggested pull-ups and then diapers during the day due to wet spots on my pants. And yelllow underwear. She never had any interest in wearing one even though we take frequent 6 hr rides to our beach house. We have to stop every hr or so so she can pee and I suggested a few times she just wear a pull-up, but she always said no. About 4 months ago she wet the bed a few times and then we were out for dinner and drinks in the city and she wet her pants. We had to go back to the hotel so she could change. She usually wets when she coughs, sneezes or laughs really hard. Well a couple of weeks later we were having our weekly sex and after she finished it was my turn and she started coughing and wet the bed… she got up and put a towel down and I told her she should just put a pull-up on as the towel would soak through. Much to my surprise she went into the closet and came out wearing one and got back into bed to finish me off…..My heart was pounding and I lasted less than 30 seconds. When we got up she kept it on. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. The next day she went shopping and bought women’s pull-ups and has been wearing them 24/7, even during our weekly sessions!! So, I guess you never really know what will happen….

• Love
Reactions: DPLuvAB, ChrisK, Subtlerustle and 2 others
I was bad... I forced my wife to wear a diaper one night while she was sleeping and dead to the world. When she woke up, I told her she had to wear it will she was wet. After wetting it, I let her out then we had a long talk about me being a Dl. She admitted that she was into peeing per pads when she was a teen. As the years went on, she wore poise pads for her periods, then moved on to pull-ups till she had her Hystroctomy 7 years ago, but she still wears pull-ups when at work or out in town and a diaper at night.

Reactions: ChrisK
steveg said:
I was bad... I forced my wife to wear a diaper one night while she was sleeping and dead to the world. When she woke up, I told her she had to wear it will she was wet. After wetting it, I let her out then we had a long talk about me being a Dl. She admitted that she was into peeing per pads when she was a teen. As the years went on, she wore poise pads for her periods, then moved on to pull-ups till she had her Hystroctomy 7 years ago, but she still wears pull-ups when at work or out in town and a diaper at night.
It would be so fun if I could get my wife to try a pull up.

Reactions: jtt34 and chamberpot
Back