Getting what you wish for

winterheart01 said:
I never take a diaper bag when I go to the Post office or nearby stores, not only because they're nearby but they do not offer public restrooms there (in my country that is)

I just make sure I change into a dry one before leaving if it's over half full
The mail room etc is a place where you have a private mailbox not the post office with a Goodwill next to it. My diaper bag is a plain canvas bag big enough to hold 2 diapers, wipes and cream

jasonm03 said:
The mail room etc is a place where you have a private mailbox not the post office with a Goodwill next to it. My diaper bag is a plain canvas bag big enough to hold 2 diapers, wipes and cream
We unfortunatly do not know such a thing, and since Goodwill doesn't exist here, our post offices are usually in hte middle of streets of living houses or stores, sometimes even in a train station, literally everywhere.
So pretty much when you walk outside here there is no public restroom unless you enter a tavern, bar, place where you can eat / drink that is.
Supermarkets have restrooms but are not that reachable, you'd specifically have to ask access to the restrooms as these are meant for the supermarket staff. (again, in my country that is)

When I was younger I used to like wetting myself sometimes but never wanted it to be something I couldn’t control all the time, just something fun for Adult Times. I’m only just starting to lose control now, the hardest part is definitely having to wear diapers or pull-ups all the time. I’m mortified of someone at school or in public seeing the hem above my pants — I know the automatic assumption is that it’s a medical problem (and it is!) but I’m worried people will think I’m gross or a pervert. I haven’t found an easy part yet, haha.

No I don’t, having the option to go or not to go works for me, as it should for anyone that doesn’t have a medical issue. Don’t try!!!!

NonbiriNeoguri said:
When I was younger I used to like wetting myself sometimes but never wanted it to be something I couldn’t control all the time, just something fun for Adult Times. I’m only just starting to lose control now, the hardest part is definitely having to wear diapers or pull-ups all the time. I’m mortified of someone at school or in public seeing the hem above my pants — I know the automatic assumption is that it’s a medical problem (and it is!) but I’m worried people will think I’m gross or a pervert. I haven’t found an easy part yet, haha.
You have nothing to worry about. No one would think you are wearing a diaper for any other reason than medical. Most people don't even know about diapers as a part of a fetish.

Even if someone sees part of the diaper showing most will not register that it is a diaper. People don't expect an adult will be wearing a diaper so they are not looking for it.

I met up with a abdl on multiple occasions eventhough I know they were wearing diapers I could not notice them at all they were wearing mega max so very think diapers. What I am trying to say is diapers are not nearly as noticeable as you think they are.

Just relax and enjoy life most people won't notice and if they do they won't say or do anything.

Reactions: NonbiriNeoguri
Ashstaggs94 said:
I decided to become inconteint, i wore my diaper 24/7 and made sure that i only used my diapera, after a couple of months i needed the toilet constantly and changed my diaper 2/3 a day at work, i cannot imagine not being incontinent now and always wearing my nappy
Did you have any regrets right after you became incontinent? I went through the same 24/7 process recently and now that I am having bedwetting accidents, I have some regrets. I still enjoy the feeling of filling a diaper on many nights. But there are other nights when it is not convenient to be a real bedwetter for the first time in my life.

Josh24 said:
Did you have any regrets right after you became incontinent? I went through the same 24/7 process recently and now that I am having bedwetting accidents, I have some regrets. I still enjoy the feeling of filling a diaper on many nights. But there are other nights when it is not convenient to be a real bedwetter for the first time in my life.
Don’t do it, one of the craziest things you can do. If you have I hope one day you don’t regret it. Like all the young kids that get so many tattoos when young then regret it later.

Diaperdudeinmass said:
Don’t do it, one of the craziest things you can do. If you have I hope one day you don’t regret it. Like all the young kids that get so many tattoos when young then regret it later.
You are absolutely right. It is a bore, enjoy your nappies/diapers, play your inco/abdl games but you really don’t want to be incontinent. I have been incontinent for some years and a bedwetter almost all my life. Now I have had my prostate removed and I have almost no control, life is different. At least my friends know what is in the bag as they know the consequences of the operation I have had.
Everywhere you go you have to carry spare nappies, but how many, where are you going to be able to change. If you are with friends all day they will wonder why you are carrying the large bag to the toilet. Do you smell, remember to clean yourself between changes. Down on the beach you will have to go in the water frequently to get your swimming costume wet or wear a rather obvious nappy under your cossie, no, just stay in your nappy and shorts. Will there be toilets, where you can change, wherever you are going to be, changing in the car is difficult. If you are in pull-ups you will have to disrobe to get the clean one on, is the toilet big enough to get your trousers and shoes off .... lots of reasons not to do it.

Reactions: NonbiriNeoguri, Diaperdudeinmass, jasonm03 and 1 other person
I can’t say it any better than Teddy02 being incontinent is no fun. I’ve been incontinent for nearly two years and 24/7 for 1 1/2 years I wish I wasn’t but I am I have accepted that I am.

I have full bowel incontinence from an injury overseas and I’m lucky enough to get Free tranquility smartcore diapers from the VAMC where I live. They always supply me with a case every month, I did explain they don’t have the capacity for complete incontinence throughout the night and they special order me cases of betterdry medium from NorthShore Care. Again, for free so I don’t have to worry about monetary expenses which is great. Also if people go to the urgent care and explain situation they will give you diapers if you have insurance. Just request their maximum absorbency otherwise they will give you crappy diapers.

Well, I have not gotten incontinent. I can control my bladder in the day. I am just having bedwetting accidents.

Back