getting to know people here

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalia

Contributor
Role
Sissy
Hello everyone
my name is Dalia Im a 15 year old male sissie.I love to wear panties, bra's and girls clothing.Only though My mom and dad dont now about it. i Have great friend how is a girl at school that knows becouse she brings in Panties and sports bra's for me to wear at school. i hope there are others in this forum that are like me that i can chat with. I like clasical music, country, some rock. also lisson to Christian rock and gospel music.:grouphug:

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hello everyone
my name is Dalia Im a 15 year old male sissie.I love to wear panties, bra's and girls clothing.Only though My mom and dad dont now about it. i Have great friend how is a girl at school that knows becouse she brings in Panties and sports bra's for me to wear at school. i hope there are others in this forum that are like me that i can chat with. I like clasical music, country, some rock. also lisson to Christian rock and gospel music.:grouphug:
Woo!!! Another from New Jersey! Wondrous! :D Greetings from Central Jersey!

F

FullMetal

There are a lot of new-jersey'ns popping up aren't there!

Anyway, nice to meet you! Though we are mostly like diapers, there are a good amount of people who are sissies. Just start a thread on it and you can talk about what ever you want.

See ya around!

FullMetal

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to our community, from a member just across the line in NY . . . I buy my gas in NJ because it's so close and so much cheaper there ;)

And i find myself having some sissy urges from time to time, too (panties, mostly).

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Hi Welcome. Now I know I'm not the only one who likes Classical. :) Check out the chat room or the forums to see if anyone's interests match yours. You could also try looking at members' profiles. Anyways, have lots of fun in this community!

Good-luck!

Sandy0450

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi Welcome. Now I know I'm not the only one who likes Classical. :) Check out the chat room or the forums to see if anyone's interests match yours. You could also try looking at members' profiles. Anyways, have lots of fun in this community!

Good-luck!
LoL No you're not the only one who likes clasical!

And welcome to the site, Dalia. It's fun to wear panties at times when not in diapers! ...and pantyhose or a miniskirt over a thick diaper!! :) I'll leave the bras out of it!! :)

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

We have quite a few sissys here.

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Welcome! You think with all these New Yorkers and New Jersians (hehe) there would be some meets =P

A day at six Flags could be pretty fun. Might want to avoid Hurricane harbor though (*wink wink)

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
Greetings and warm welcomes,I am also a relative "newbie" to this group.I think you will find the people here to be a most friendly and helpful sort. I have been happily supprised by the openess,the honesty,and the wisdom of the individuals who post here,they are quite a unique group.Have fun and be happy.(Curtsey)

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey, Dalia! Welcome! It's awesome that you have a friend that understands you. I'm sure you'll fit right in here! Have fun, and hope to see you posting :D

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
It looks like we're getting a lot of new members these days....and as usual I'm late to welcome...but at least you can say you were welcomed by "The Resident B.I.T.C.H." :D

Come often, stay long! It's a friendly crowd here (for the most part).

Status
Not open for further replies.