Getting stupid when diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Marley

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Maybe its just me, but I've had a few times wearing diapers and then, out of nowhere, deciding to do something I regret minutes later. I think it's the rush when I for the first time in months (or years) wear diapers, and I get to excited. "OMFG. I'm wearing diapers. I wanna go outside and let other people have a glimpse of my diaper!". Or just wetting a little to much out in public (even though you know it could go wrong). Or this week, sitting in my room wearing a diaper. I rent an appartment with 5 other people, and only 1 bathroom, so diaper changes are limited to my room. Like this stupid side of me gets way the excited, thinking " I havent done nr. 2 in a diapers in years, maybe I should try that". And than having to walk some kilometres with a really big and messy diaper to change at the nearest public toilet. And it really sucked, and was maybe 30 seconds of excitement doing it, 20 min of embaressing walk to the toilett, and maybe another 20 min of cleaning. Really not worth it. So I'm just wondering if any of you sometimes stop thinking when diapered.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I do things that I kind of regret doing, mostly pooping in them...But some things I've done in public, I don't really regret, since nothing really happened

Role
Incontinent
LOL, sounds familiar! I have done that before, but it was years and years ago. I got all diapered up at home, (this was when I was still in school), had the urge to take a dump, and then realized that my brother was in the house and I couldn't get to the bathroom without going right past him, and you can hear everything through the thin walls of my parents old mobile home. So I had to take a hike out into the middle of the desert at the end of the housing area, and find a spot where I could take it off and clean myself up before I went back home.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
No public moments yet, haven't worn out in public in a long time. I have had a few moments doing #2 in my diaper and desperately try to hide the smell and dispose of the diaper. Don't do #2 unless you know what you're getting into and are prepared ahead of time.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Last time I wet myself...Well, I didn't drink enough, so it smelled terrible... at 3 AM, I had to air out my room...it was cold... X__X

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I don't find I do anything unusual when I put on a diaper. I haven't done much in public besides a padded bulge in some tight jeans a year ago. I went shopping around the city on a weekday and wore a diap under my jeans (that fit fairly snug). It wasn't that obvious unless you were looking for it, but it was there.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I try not to do anything stupid, I have worn diapers long enough, and the thrill of doing something I would regert later, hasn't struck me yet.

I would not want to use my diaper in public, just the smell is enough to put me off, so I wet in my home or on my property doing things like cutting the grass, or cleaning my cars, but I always wet myself when I went for my dialy walks, I just run into a few neighbors who walk also, who don't notice my diaperd or wet state.

I have no urge to embarass myself, other than if someone sees my diaperd self on my dialy trips in public, like to the store, bank, or restaurant.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think it's the sexual part that takes over, and causes one to do impulsive, and thus stupid things. And like you said, then in a few minutes it's over, and your stuck with the consequences. When I was young and living at home, that was my m.o., again and again and again, until I got caught. Hello shrink!

Cake

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Yeah, today I went to Target while wearing a diaper. I really wanted to pee in it and then go to the restroom and change out of it. BAD IDEA. I went to the baby diaper section and let go. I really had to go, I'd been holding it all day. Some pee leaked out and into my jeans, I had to walk through half the store with everyone looking at this pee spot on my jeans where my diaper leaked... >.<

Changing in a public restroom is NOT as fun as I thought it would be...

Role
Diaper Lover
No public moments yet, haven't worn out in public in a long time. I have had a few moments doing #2 in my diaper and desperately try to hide the smell and dispose of the diaper. Don't do #2 unless you know what you're getting into and are prepared ahead of time.
same here:D

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
On the occasions I have access to proper adult nappies because it's such a rare event I am a bit of a self-confessed exhibitionist when wearing in public, it's one of my turn-ons. I don't use them out in public, I find it's a inconveniance plus this may sound silly I've trained myself to 'go' only by doing specific poses. I do consciously show a smidgen of the waistband or wear tight clothing, nothing incredibly obvious. I don't know if anyone has ever noticed before, I've never been confronted, I wouldn't like it if I were, it's just the possibility that someone could see that is thrilling both sexually and for a rush.

Last edited:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I haven't ever taken any risks like that. My parents found my stash when I was being careful, I'm not going to be blatant about the fact that I am wearing. I've had the urge to mess once but fortunately wasn't able too, because I wouldn't have been able to get rid of it for certain. Normally I can only get adult pull-ups though, and I would never mess in one of those. It would be so easy for something to go wrong. I might be a bit more blatant sometime, because it does sound like a rush, but not until I am away from anyone who actually knows about it (i.e my parents).

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i think it is down to the adrenline of doing something that u really enjoy makes u do daft things

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
On the occasions I have access to proper adult nappies because it's such a rare event I am a bit of a self-confessed exhibitionist when wearing in public, it's one of my turn-ons.
That would explain your attire the day after the Manchester meet. And I thought you were just too tired to be bothered with at least trying to hide them...or actually had to scratch your back or check your wallet every 5 minutes when , in reality, purposely lifted your shirt to reveal the diaper :tongueout:

plus this may sound silly I've trained myself to 'go' only by doing specific poses.
Like the one in the picture you posted a few days ago, sticking your thumb out and doing that weird smile? :D However, I can understand why you don't use your diapers in public then - you really don't want to attract people's attention when you're about to piss yourself.

Peachy

Customizer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have the cajones to wear a Bambino under my jean shorts in public. I am so daring that I add a stuffer to the back to make it more obvious. o_o

You have to get used to adjusting your diaper in public as well.

Exhibitionism FTW?

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
on the subject of stupid things in diapers... last week i was diapered and i decided to roll down my hill in just a diaper (it was late that night). well the rolled turned into a slide and i slid like 10 feet on my butt. then when i got up i realized that the diaper burned a hole in it and just ripped and the inside absorbent material came out. i had to clean it up and it was a pain.
note to people: diapers and hills of grass do not mix

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I like wearing crinkly diapers with loose pants. only a little bulge shows, but if I'm in a room with no one else in it, I can hear my diaper clearly.

Role
Diaper Lover