• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Getting rid of diaper smells in a room :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So, as some of you know, I'm the guy with a crap load of used diapers in my room since like 1998 or whatever. I finally got them out of my room and out of the house and OH MY GOD, the stence is horrible. Anyone got any ideas on how I can get rid of the smell in my room as soon as possible? Right now, My door is closed and my windows wide open to air out. My door is closed so I don't get any smells out into the rest of the hosue. I need some advice on this quick.

Thanks.

Bryce

P.S: What happened to Darkfinn? He used to be super active on here :(

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
if it's like #2.... use matches to burn the methane. I'd say your best bet would be to have several biochemical reactions to occur, so I'd suggest doing a bit of research on all the chemicals in that stuff...

A

annierighthurr

Uhh... umm.. wow.

trying to come up with something constructive...

all I got is...

wtf???

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's all #1. At least I wasn't stupid enough to save soiled #2 diapers. So, what chemicals should I be researching now? I've got no idea what chemicals these would produce. Also, would burning still do the trick for #1?

EDIT: Would Febreeze work? Isn't that suppose to take over any odor?

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Urine burns off (terminology?) and leaves ammonia behind. Maybe you could just use some fans to get the air moving.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do know ammonia is bad for ya, so burning is out of the question. I'll go look for a nice fan while everyone's at work tomorrow. Leaving the windows opened and a fan pushing air towards the window for like a few days should do the trick right?

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Wash the walls, get a carpet cleaner, and use Febreze. Ventilate the room (fans and open windows).

... How does one not throw away dirty diapers for ten years? oO;;

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
@Akira: I had em, used em and never got a chance to get rid of them successfully. After like a week of trying I kinda forgot about em. -_-

Any way to do it w/o a carpet cleaner, etc? My parents would be really suspicious of all that now.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Seriously? 10 years? That's pretty disgusting...I believe they debunked that match method...It just covers the smell temporarily...Use Febreeze (air ones, and ones for like carpets)...Maybe get some baking soda or something in there...Ventilate it...Don't ever leave them there again

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can set like a box of baking soda behind my TV and it still work right? I'll get some febreeze for air and carpet tomorrow and spray the crap out of the room.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
well.... if you're successful, you'll have one hell of a wiki entry....
Maybe like tossing all the baking soda around your room then vacuuming it up would remove the stench?

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
HA HA HA HA HA

OMG, HOW COULD YOU LEAVE THEM FOR SO LONG?

BAG THEM, AND SET THEM OUT TO THE TRASH, PUT BAKING SODA ON THE CARPET FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES THEN VACUME IT UP.

LEAVE THE WINDOWS OPEN AND SPRAY A EXCESSIVE AMOUNTE OF FERBREEZE ON EVERTYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats my advice: ~Johnathon~

Korey

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
LOL @ THREAD

If your serious, I dunno man, 10 years...? Why now all of a sudden, id just leave 'em...

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, my mom said to let my room air out and such, so that probably means she's smelling it to. I just hope she doesn't find out what it is.

Thanks for the advice. If I'm successful, I'll be sure to put this in the wiki XD. Though, not sure how it would be useful. I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't leave diapers like I did. I'll never do it again though.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd be worried that the small might have stained the carpet...... Might have to repaint the walls and re carpet the floor.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The only box that has been in the very top corner of my closet is the one that's been there maybe like 2 years at the most. All the others are under my bed and just now in thrash bags. So, I think I'm gonna just throw some baking soda on the carpet, leave to dump the diapers into a dump and come home and vaccuum it all up. Then just spray a shit load of Febreeze around the room, on the carpet, in the closet, etc and hope that does it. Even now, I've got both my windows wide open airing out.

Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy, , Carer
Wow im curious to know how you forgot them with the constant smelll and how do you sleep?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I still got to throw the old ones away at my other house. I think all of them are in a garage bag inside a closet. But these are ones from when my dad was ordering me attends. <_>

I just hope my dad still has garbage service out there. I can admit it IS disgusting and I am stupid as fuck for letting it go on for so long. So naturally I can relate to Bryce.

There's no excuses for this type of... behavior or lack of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.