Getting ready buying stuff for Incontinence

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So after admitting myself of being incontinence but I never did fully accept myself as incontinence because of my parents. But I finally told my dad he understands about it. So I want to know what great for Incontinence. Here my problems. I have fully wettings sometimes and when I do pee sometimes if feels like a orgasm which means it's hard to move and out of breath afterwords. Like tell what product is good for?

depends4me

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Guess you're stuck with me, lol.

You other post didn't mention all-out full bladder accidents. How often does this happen? Day or night or both?

Rob110

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Alex, when you first start to wear diapers its common to feel aroused due to the extra padding and pressure of the tapped diaper but this will disappear as you get use to being diapered.

You will need to get a backpack for all your supplies (Multiple spare diapers, wipes, a change of pants and shirt) I actually have two bags in the car the complete kit and a small sling bag that holds a few diapers and wipes for when I am at the mall and need to carry a diaper bag and the car is close enough to grab my bigger back pack if I have a leak.

I would recommend taped premium diapers you can trust even if you do not flood all the time and endup changing out of a dry diaper once in a while as its worth the cost for the peace of mind you can trust your diaper do its job.
also I would recommend getting some onesies to help keep your diaper inplace but mainly to prevent it being seen when your shirt rides up or you bend and stretch. Tykables makes a great onesie that looks like a polo shirt no one can tell its a onesie

Last edited:

depends4me

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
For me the question is whether the frequency and stress of near accidents is enough for you to throw in the towel completely, or can you use the toilet normally most of the time where a "just in case" pull-up would be enough? Only you can answer that. Changing a pull-up is harder than changing a diaper, but if you can usually get through the day without it, you might appreciate the normalcy. I guess you can partly untape a diaper or maybe pull yourself over the top to pee, but for me once the diaper goes on, that becomes my bathroom.

I'd consider starting with a good pull-up under tight underwear but also get some diapers to fall back on for situations where you might not be near a restroom (traveling, movies, concerts, etc.). I'm obviously not a doctor but is the pain you're describing occurring after holding it too long? I had that happen once years ago and won't forget it. The trick is to not hold it so long, but in my case I was a passenger in a car. My day diaper is typically a Northshore Lite with a baby diaper booster, and this gets me through 5-6 hours or more. They have a lot of coverage and I think the booster makes them just as good as a Supreme, but without some of the bulk. You'll have to experiment to see what fits best, how much absorbency you need, and what fits your budget.

Hopefully your doctor will be able to give you some answers.