Getting Over The Humiliation

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Around two weeks ago I had an embarrassing leak when I was staying at my aunt's house. I never had plans to stay over and thus I was underprepared. I only had my discreet pullups that I wear during the day. I don't usually carry my nighttime tapes with me. It was getting late and they wouldn't let me leave.

The pullups didn't hold and leaked pretty badly and I woke up in a puddle. I tried my best to clean it but I didn't know where their cleaning supplies were. All this rummaging around woke my cousins up. And they called my aunt.

I was so embarrassed and wanted to just leave. My younger cousins (all potty trained) were laughing at me figuring out that I had wet the bed. I tried blaming it on the cat (I regret) but none of them believed it as my pants were visibly stained. My aunt was sympathetic but she called my parents, which turned things worse for me. My parents chewed me out that day.

They never found out about the diapers but the fact that I wet the bed still remains. The only people that know about my diaper and bladder issues are my parents and roommates. I wanted to keep it a secret from everyone, but after the incident I fear that more people will learn about it.

Now my cousins tease me saying, "Apu Apu (means sister), did the cat visit you again?" and burst into laughter.
I regret blaming the cat ;-;

I'm at loss on how to deal with the situation. Should I just ignore them? Or explain my medical condition to them along with diapers. I'm pretty chill with having to wear diapers and in fact I actually enjoy them quite a lot. But I start feeling bad and humiliated when people tease/bully me about it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: checkingoutall and Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Oof. Well... That pretty much sucks, and I'm sorry that happened to you. :( I'm also sorry you had to endure a chewing-out from your parents. You mentioned that they know about your bladder issues, so what were they upset about? Surely they know you can't help it. Anyway, I think the shortest path to the end of your embarrassment is to grit your teeth and own it. And wait. 🤷 It's hard to have an argument when one side pleads no contest, and eventually your antagonists will move on. But if you have bedwetting issues and need to sleep in some sort of diaper, then that sort of is what it is, and you're only being responsible by taking care of that need. If you find yourself defending a physical need for diapers, then perhaps a doctor’s help is warranted (if that hasn’t already been sought).

Last edited:

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Cottontail said:
Oof. Well... That pretty much sucks, and I'm sorry that happened to you. :( I'm also sorry you had to endure a chewing-out from your parents. You mentioned that they know about your bladder issues, so what were they upset about? Surely they know you can't help it. Anyway, I think the shortest path to the end of your embarrassment is to grit your teeth and own it. And wait. 🤷 It's hard to have an argument when one side pleads no contest, and eventually your antagonists will move on. But if you have bedwetting issues and need to sleep in some sort of diaper, then that sort of is what it is, and you're only being responsible by taking care of that need. If you find yourself defending a physical need for diapers, then perhaps a doctor’s help is warranted (if that hasn’t already been sought).
Asian parents are kinda like that. I did something to dishonor the family, of course they would be upset with me. Also, this is one of the first public accidents they heard of. They are very rarely involved in any of my accidents. I'm pretty secretive about my diapers, they don't really know when I'm having accidents. It's a very embarrassing topic and I don't really feel free to share everything with my parents being an adult.

I know it will pass and they'll stop teasing me, but thanks to them more people are starting to know. How can I stop it from spreading? Cause if something like that happens a 2nd time, or if I show slight hints of any accidents, others would catch me pretty easily now that they know. I can't imagine the dread I'll feel when they find out about diapers as well.