Getting my gender reassignment surgery soon

LillieJeanine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
So I want to let you all know that my surgery for my gender reassignment is going to be taking place in the next 3 weeks it has been painful living as a male and I have been on hormones for 14 months and the time has come for me to get my surgery

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: MommiesBoy, LuvMyDiapers, RadioactiveSquirrel and 14 others
Good luck on your surgery. I am still sadly not on hormones or anything, but really hope to start as soon as I can.

Reactions: 2012Stroke and BobbiSueEllen
LillieJeanine said:
So I want to let you all know that my surgery for my gender reassignment is going to be taking place in the next 3 weeks it has been painful living as a male and I have been on hormones for 14 months and the time has come for me to get my surgery
Congratulations. Good luck with the surgery, and quick recovery.
I've got a consult this summer, and I'm hoping the waiting list isn't too long.

Reactions: 2012Stroke, BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
LillieJeanine said:
Good luck with the surgery! That’s so exciting and wonderful! Although I don’t know you I sincerely wish you well and I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible. I believe you are truly another pioneer for our community so you should be very proud of your own courage and achievement on behalf of all of us in the trans community. Congratulations!

Reactions: NinaAlex, 2012Stroke and BobbiSueEllen
Congrats!
I've had top surgery (I'm a trans man ^^) and been on testosterone for almost 3 years :)

Reactions: Diaper44, Weatheronthe8s, NinaAlex and 3 others
In light of the fact that I prefer to live & dress as a toddler girl and loathe cultural masculinity, I do think about gender reassignment surgery rarely. I've never had an issue with my genitalia since I've always been Low-T...plus I enjoy how it functions and feels. I just refuse to worship it like so many countless other American males do. And being Low-T seems to not go over with American women very well, so to hell with them all, in my opinion. I'll live exactly as I want, happily...without them all. And being I'm agender and asexual, there's no sexual distraction or drama. I guess that's my own comfort zone as far as my physiology goes.

I just wanna let you know you can always do what you need to do to feel comfortable in your own heart, mind and skin. Whatever takes the load off is okay! And good luck with surgery, I hope it's a smooth venture! 🥳

Reactions: SissyEmma, ShyBoo81, TheGuyInTheChair and 3 others
Good luck. Adapting after surgery is weird but it made me very happy.

Reactions: Lonelydl, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
In light of the fact that I prefer to live & dress as a toddler girl and loathe cultural masculinity, I do think about gender reassignment surgery rarely. I've never had an issue with my genitalia since I've always been Low-T...plus I enjoy how it functions and feels. I just refuse to worship it like so many countless other American males do. And being Low-T seems to not go over with American women very well, so to hell with them all, in my opinion. I'll live exactly as I want, happily...without them all. And being I'm agender and asexual, there's no sexual distraction or drama. I guess that's my own comfort zone as far as my physiology goes.

I just wanna let you know you can always do what you need to do to feel comfortable in your own heart, mind and skin. Whatever takes the load off is okay! And good luck with surgery, I hope it's a smooth venture! 🥳
I wish I knew what my T levels were. I personally don't like what T does to my body and would love to know what the level is. I sadly didn't get that info in my last labs though. I hope they're not high. It hurts me enough though either way.

Reactions: sport1, NinaAlex and BobbiSueEllen
In my instance, I don't want to know, specifically; I know it's low, I know what T does and I detest it. All I encounter in the 'average male' is this chip-on-the-shoulder machismo which says "back off!" and males with that mentality are the kind who exude this "life bugs me and I'd rather be dead but since I'm here, I'll do 12 cans per night and wreck my path through this miserable life!" For males like that, there's no joy in life; it's merely existing. That's not life at all.

I know two people who started out as female and went male: one was a former roommate here who started on T therapy and was going to lineman school. Things went okay during transition but it was getting apparent that the T was starting to sink in...and this person was becoming a totally unsufferable a--hole. I went into the restroom one day and 30 seconds later, there was a heavy knock and that person: "Get out of there, I gotta get ready to do [this-or-that]!" Our landlord heard it clearly...I finished up, got out, brushed by eye-to-eye with an angry look at this person, who went in and slammed the door. The landlord had had enough and was typing out a 30-day notice of lease termination for this person when they came out and said "Don't bother, I'm giving my notice". We all said it at the same time: "F---ing a--hole!" But 30 days went, the person was loaded up, ready to go, tried to shake the landlord's hand; our landlord refused. Good riddance.

I know another person who's undergoing F2M and T 'therapy' as well: I've known them since they were 6 and is now 33, they decided to go F2M as well. One night, as we texted, they came out of nowhere and started lashing out, with some of the ugliest words I've ever had fielded at me. They knew I am AB/DL, that got in the way by their doing, not mine. By the time it was over, they were pretty much ready for an ego-trip, coup-de-grâce finish-off. I blocked the person, cut them loose completely.

Simply put, I don't put up with that shit. Injury of that nature is highly unreasonable. We have brains, too, and it seems people refuse to use them enough anymore.

I hope others who go through that F2M transition have a better time of it than these two did. I hate T.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ShyBoo81, Angelapinks and Weatheronthe8s
BobbiSueEllen said:
In my instance, I don't want to know, specifically; I know it's low, I know what T does and I detest it. All I encounter in the 'average male' is this chip-on-the-shoulder machismo which says "back off!" and males with that mentality are the kind who exude this "life bugs me and I'd rather be dead but since I'm here, I'll do 12 cans per night and wreck my path through this miserable life!" For males like that, there's no joy in life; it's merely existing. That's not life at all.

I know two people who started out as female and went male: one was a former roommate here who started on T therapy and was going to lineman school. Things went okay during transition but it was getting apparent that the T was starting to sink in...and this person was becoming a totally unsufferable a--hole. I went into the restroom one day and 30 seconds later, there was a heavy knock and that person: "Get out of there, I gotta get ready to do [this-or-that]!" Our landlord heard it clearly...I finished up, got out, brushed by eye-to-eye with an angry look at this person, who went in and slammed the door. The landlord had had enough and was typing out a 30-day notice of lease termination for this person when they came out and said "Don't bother, I'm giving my notice". We all said it at the same time: "F---ing a--hole!" But 30 days went, the person was loaded up, ready to go, tried to shake the landlord's hand; our landlord refused. Good riddance.

I know another person who's undergoing F2M and T 'therapy' as well: I've known them since they were 6 and is now 33, they decided to go F2M as well. One night, as we texted, they came out of nowhere and started lashing out, with some of the ugliest words I've ever had fielded at me. They knew I am AB/DL, that got in the way by their doing, not mine. By the time it was over, they were pretty much ready for a ego-trip, coup-de-grâce finish-off. I blocked the person, cut them loose completely.

Simply put, I don't put up with that shit. Injury of that nature is highly unreasonable. We have brains, too, and it seems people refuse to use them enough anymore.

I hope others who go through that F2M transition have a better time of it than these two did. I hate T.
Yeah. I personally hate everything about T. I don't know how to tell if mine is high or low, but I T so much. The thought of estrogen flowing through my body instead just feels so good.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I wish I could get that surgery. Too bad the best rated surgeons don't take insurance.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
LillieJeanine said:
Congratulations, i hope it goes well, i am hoping to start my transitioning journey after i am done moving to my new place.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
LillieJeanine said:
Good luck to you!

Mal8 said:
Good luck with the surgery! That’s so exciting and wonderful! Although I don’t know you I sincerely wish you well and I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible. I believe you are truly another pioneer for our community so you should be very proud of your own courage and achievement on behalf of all of us in the trans community. Congratulations!
Thanks for the support I believe it will go smoothly thanks for replying

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
Reactions: TheGuyInTheChair, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
I had an orchiectomy due to cancer and to tell the truth I feel a whole lot better.the damned things were causing me untold grief!! Low T doesn't bother me at all.

Weatheronthe8s said:
I wish I knew what my T levels were. I personally don't like what T does to my body and would love to know what the level is. I sadly didn't get that info in my last labs though. I hope they're not high. It hurts me enough though either way.
I'am older and know mine are low no hair on my legs my wife is envious.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
sport1 said:
Yeah. Sadly my body hair is very thick. I’m not sure if it’s because my hair is mostly almost black on my white skin or what. I have to shave it like every day to keep it clean. I hate it so much. Plus my hair is thinning on top causing me even more dysphoria. It makes me want to cry often. I just want to be me so bad.

• Wow
sport1 said:
I have low T also. I hardly have to shave anymore and I have almost no body hair left.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
Back