Have you gotten angry while diapered??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I want to know who has gotten angry while diapered and can you post your experiences here.
like being restrained, getting in a fight, getting hurt, even getting arrested.

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover
I can say I have gotten sad, before and after diapering myself, but angry? Can't recall.

B

Butterfly Mage

I wear diapers 24/7, so I've pretty much experienced every experiencable emotion while diapered.

B

baby kiffer

The act of wearing diapers or coming into contact with other transitional items (teddy bears, soft blankets, etc...) causes emotional release for me. Most of the time, I feel sad and lonely, or happy and carefree. Other times, I have felt angry, terrified, anxious, or jealous...just about anything under the sun, really.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wouldn't really say that whether or not I'm wearing a diaper would contribute to being angry or not, sure there's been times that I've gotten angry and I was wearing one, but generally the situation has been such that I would have been mad either way. Perhaps the only thing that changes with me very slightly is that I get a bit more agitated when people encroach on my personal space. I am one of those people that needs personal space, I am a bit claustrophobic and I am almost always uncomfortable in crowded situations. I never say anything as that would be rude, but I'm uncomfortable.

For me at least, I always seem to need enough space whereas I could stretch out both of my arms and spin around and not touch anyone. I have a need for this even more when I am wearing a diaper as I do wear them in public fairly often, under my clothes of course. I go to great lengths to hide it, and I doubt anyone has noticed, but I get a bit more agitated when people encroach on my personal space.

Take today for instance, I was out shopping at walmart (there's quite a bit more that made me mad about this trip, so much so I actually posted in my blog on here which is a rare occurrence indeed.) Anyway, I'm standing in the checkout line and this family come up behind me. Now, there is plenty of room, it was not crowded, at least by Saturday afternoon at walmart standards. Seriously, they were standing not 6 inches away from me, both parents and their kid who was running amok. They seriously could have given me more room. On top of that, they were french canadian, (I live very close to the quebec border, so we see a lot of them, and no, I don't have anything against them.) And they were talking to each other, in french. If it wasn't for the fact that I understand French, I know I would have been quite bothered by the fact that they might have been talking about if I was wearing a diaper or not. They weren't talking about that, but if they had been speaking a language that I don't understand, and having them so close to me, I would have been quite bothered.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I guess so? I don't get angry about the diaper itself though. And I prefer to not be angry when diapered.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I get mad a lot while walking in walmart or any store trying to buy diapers. I swear you can't go anywhere without people getting in the way. >.<

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I don't know, this seems like kind of a wierd question...

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I get happy or euphoric. That's why I wear.

Role
Diaper Lover
If this thread is about what I think it is about, I got mad at my mom for her being mad at me for liking diapers, while I was wearing.

So yes.

F

FullMetal

I was playing Fable while diapered and my dog wasn't finding any treasure...so I got mad...

Other than that...not really.

FullMetal

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
One time I was diapered for fun around the house, I had all my clothes on and was going about being camouflaged, but I still occasionally get into arguments with my younger brother, so meh. It happens...

PrinceMatthew

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
lol. Its not that i have gotten angry before diapered. its just that I could still get angry wearing. it's nothing to my anger.
however I did w/ o thinking correctly got the idea that diapers would be a good restraint on anger once. in a way, if your a DL it's kind of like making a defiant excuse for your diapering desires.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Nope. When in diaperd up in in my little happy place :).

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I'm angry right now and I'm wearing a diaper. I was already mad when I put on the diaper though, so I'm not sure if that counts. I like to put on diapers when I'm ticked off because they help me relax and become less stessed out. I don't usually get very angry when I already had the diaper on prior to getting angry however.

If you care why I'm angry currently it is because of a couple of things that happened today. First my power company for some reason automatically withdrew $250ish out of my account when it should have been $50ish. They automatically withdrawl from my account every month for the power bill and I always check to make sure it comes out, so I'm defintely not 5 months behind on the bill. That wouldn't have bothered me too much if I didn't find out the hard way at a til in a grocery store. I guess I have to phone up my power company and ask them WTF.

That was earlier today, tonight I drove to my brothers place. When I went to leave and I started my vehicle it seemed to start fine but then the check engine light stayed on and the engine oil gauge was red lined. I checked the oil, seems to be fine. So I took the bus home because I was in no mood to figure out what my stupid vehicle was doing tonight in the dark. I guess I will have to go back sometime tomorrow.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
as diapers are a daily thing, there are times i get mad diapered,

as for diapers being the specific mad thing, yes, when i get to thinking that i will wet the hell out of it and noone will be there to change it.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
I don't think I can be mad in a diaper. I just feel too gosh darn cuddly and affectionate in one :3 I just wanna give out hugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.