Getting littler

JaysonTheRegressor said:
I'm glad you're feeling more little :) generally, baby talk isn't allowed on forums though ^^ at least that's what I've been told
Really?! - I've never heard that, don't recall reading it anywhere either.
Though I could see not really appreciated in most cases (at times hard to figure out what you are trying to say) - I have done it once or twice, and no one said anything about it - though likely they would not regardless as it would have been obvious I was making a point.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Chibibaby said:
Thanks for the heads up! I must have missed that in "duh rulz"😋 but im thankful you pointed that out! 🥰 come to think of it. I was wondering why not more people were doing baby talk.
its because people not in usa or not have a big degree in understanding English would have trouble reading it.
nwm said:
Really?! - I've never heard that, don't recall reading it anywhere either.
Though I could see not really appreciated in most cases (at times hard to figure out what you are trying to say) - I have done it once or twice, and no one said anything about it - though likely they would not regardless as it would have been obvious I was making a point.
number 8

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
CutePrincess said:
its because people not in usa or not have a big degree in understanding English would have trouble reading it.

number 8
O.K. - must have simply forgotten about that, easy when it's something you don't do anyway, unless there is an actual point to it.

Reactions: Safari
mamabritt544 said:
Littles and sissies are so cute and adorable.
You seem interesting

Back