Getting judged by your pets

ItsTimmyTime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Anyone ever feel like your pets are like totally judging you when you're diapering up or getting changed? 🤣 We have 3 cats and they always seem to give a sideways glance with judgemental eyes as if to say "What the hell are you doing weirdo!!" 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, LittleBoyCuddles, perlFerret and 13 others
Not yet, although I used to worry that my cats would smell my diaper pail, think “competition!” and start spraying/marking it. Thankfully that hasn’t happened.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: BabySpiderman, LukeTheDeersky, perlFerret and 6 others
ItsTimmyTime said:
Anyone ever feel like your pets are like totally judging you when you're diapering up or getting changed? 🤣 We have 3 cats and they always seem to give a sideways glance with judgemental eyes as if to say "What the hell are you doing weirdo!!" 🤭
Yes, definitely, I don't like my puppy to see me do those things 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: BenNevis, ItsTimmyTime, LaLoneDigi and 1 other person
When I still had them, my pet rats didn't seem to mind. One of them liked to tug on diaper tapes, so he wasn't allowed on me when I was diapered. They all love to chew on pacifiers though! Lost a few that way. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, ItsTimmyTime and Edgewater
I have a parrot and he could care less about what I am wearing. His interest is whether I am available for taxi service if he is to lazy fly that moment or whether we are going for a car ride.

• Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime and LaLoneDigi
My
ItsTimmyTime said:
My pup is very understanding. He has his own “issues” and not in a position to be judgemental.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, KittyninjaW, Cottontail and 3 others
ItsTimmyTime said:
The cat is not thrilled with the smell of a loaded diaper, but I consider it revenge for her litter tray.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, BabySpiderman, LittleBoyCuddles and 4 others
LaLoneDigi said:
When I still had them, my pet rats didn't seem to mind. One of them liked to tug on diaper tapes, so he wasn't allowed on me when I was diapered. They all love to chew on pacifiers though! Lost a few that way. :ROFLMAO:
Oh noooo, what a nightmare! 🤣
HieronymusSquash said:
The cat is not thrilled with the smell of a loaded diaper, but I consider it revenge for her litter tray.
Now that's a very good way of looking at it. Emptying litter trays definitely smells worse than a messy change 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
LaLoneDigi said:
OMG ratties 🥰😍😘🤗🐁🐀🐭❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Edgewater and LaLoneDigi
My ménage doesn’t care what the maid wears.

• Haha
Reactions: BabySpiderman, ItsTimmyTime, Edgewater and 1 other person
I used to feel that way with my various dogs but now I'm completely single (no dogs) and I probably wear more.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, ItsTimmyTime and Edgewater
Always!! My cat judges at seeing me change even a wet diaper, and hates the sound of the tapes peeling off. She makes a stink face when she smells diaper cream (especially A&D) and She doesn’t like hearing the crinkle. Lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: perlFerret, Seasonedcitizen, LaLoneDigi and 3 others
My pup doesn't really care. So long as she has a buddy to play with, she's happy. She'll even curl up with me and mommy when we're watching a movie.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, LaLoneDigi, KittyninjaW and 2 others
My cats don't really care. Especially since they'll go and pee and poop wherever they want if their litterboxes aren't cleaned for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, LaLoneDigi and ItsTimmyTime
Ceras said:
My pup doesn't really care. So long as she has a buddy to play with, she's happy. She'll even curl up with me and mommy when we're watching a movie.
What breed is your puppy? I’d love to see a pic. I bet it’s cute!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and PaddedRita
DBabygirl2 said:
What breed is your puppy? I’d love to see a pic. I bet it’s cute!
She's a black shiba that we named Midna.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
My Kitty doesn't care one bit !

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and ItsTimmyTime
Sadie, my pooch, used to be a little curious when I first got her, but with me wearing 24/7 for my dual ic she has long ago accepted my diaper wearing as “normal”. She even ignores the odors that sometimes emanate from them which used to make her a little nosy years ago.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, LaLoneDigi and ItsTimmyTime
Haha, I definitely think about this. I have a goldfish at home who doesn’t seem to mind seeing me in just a diaper all the time.
When I visit my childhood home and see my pets there, the doggies are a lil judgmental but my cat loves some padded cuddles.
6FB8FEA1-55EB-47E8-9F4F-E749599CFB9E.jpeg
I’ll leave a photo of my cockatiel’s reaction under this spoiler, haha. Taken today since I’m visiting for spring break.

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, dogboy, Bunnyherder and 3 others
My cats are weird, one whines outside my door when changing because mama, our oldest cat is kind of skittish so he just sits out the door and whines. Mama are old is cat just lays on the bed while I’m trying to powder the diaper and princess will become all lovie dovie when I go back downstairs and sit down

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, ItsTimmyTime and LaLoneDigi
Back