Getting Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel-In-Diapers

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Is there any good way to get ahold of diapers? I don't have a store close enough to bike to, and i don't have a car...???

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
get a Prepaid Visa card next time you go to the grocery store with your parents?
Get a paypal, and sell some things on ebay?

~gwizzy~

Angel-In-Diapers

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
About 12-13 miles to the nearest store, with virtually no time to do so, also, my parents keep close tabs on me, (this is being typed on a game console, it is untraceable)

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm just wondering... Why does everyone or almost buys diapers in stores rather than the Internet if it's so humiliating?

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I order off the net and I live with parents. Whats your point?

Role
Diaper Lover
You just have to plan it right,If it wasn't for my slight order time mishap, I would have been fine, Order another medium sized object as a cover, if they ask what came, say oh (Blank) did. Make sure they only see 1 box at a time, after the diapers come, take em out of box, and destroy box.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
The reason some kids don't order off the net is because some don't have the means I.E. no paypal account or access to credit cards. There are other reasons too, like your parents are always home and open any packages you get because they think it's for them.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
like your parents are always home and open any packages you get because they think it's for them.
this is illegal, of course...regardless of age. too bad most parents are criminals. first time i caught them opening my crap was the last time my parents probably wanted to deal with it

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Some other good ones are that parents check you account to see what you got, or a lot of kids usually are too young enough to have their OWN account and are usually connected to their parent's account, and what vincent said, unless you get a package from the internet on a fairly regular basis, the parents are automaticlly going to think it is for them, and not you, and they will open it to see what it is.....

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
if it has your name on it, they can't open it... period

Role
Diaper Lover
Also, when you order diapers, they usually address it to the person thats paying, even after I specifically instructed them to address it to ME. Order something that comes in a large amount of packages, for example, I might order my computer with diapers, I want to order a lot because they are a great deal, but I think the package may be huge.

I have my own Bank account, do you have to be 18 to paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.