Getting caught in a nappy

Babybill

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
This subject has more than likely been up before? But I am wondering how many of us have been caught in a nappy and what was the result?
I was about 12 years old when I got caught when I had on a couple of baby Terry nappies pinned nicely to my butt and my mother walked into the room!!
All I could do is look at her in terror! And she calmly said to me " if you really want to wear nappies again then I will accommodate you" she then went to town and got a pair of plastic pants and made me go to bed with nappies & plastic pants on. This lasted 2 days, then she told me if she sees me doing that again I will be in nappies permanently!!

• Haha
Reactions: Littlerhinoabdl, TigerDL, checkingoutall and 6 others
Ah yes! The memory of the first time I was caught wearing a diaper.
Spring of 1973, first spring on the farm I grew up on.
Warm enough to be out picking rocks off the freshly plowed and disked field, had a diaper stuffed into my underwear and while working out in the field the diaper slipped out of place and was sticking out one side of my shorts.
Was caught by my father and received a ass wiping right there in the field.
Than marched up to the house so mom could have her opportunity to punish me.
Her punishment was different than dads , a diaper was put properly onto me and I was sent back out to the field in only my shirt and that diaper.

Reactions: checkingoutall, BiBoyDustin, Billies1 and 3 others
I got caught once in a wet night diaper after I wore one to school by my Mother. She saw it sticking out when I sat in the car and pulled my pants down when I got home. I had no punishment but was warned. Then I stupidly did it again a week later and I forgot to take it off. My Mum saw again. This was when I was still bed wetting and I had a pretty harsh punishment. I had no access to the bathroom for the weekend which meant I had to use my pants. I also couldn’t change throughout the day so I ended up in pooped and wet pants for the day. To make matters worse I couldn’t wear a night time diaper at night as they counted as a toilet. So I ended up wetting the bed. My mum cancelled it for the second day as she didn’t want to ruin my clothes but I learned my lesson. My mum was nice but only if you were in her good books.

Reactions: Billies1, PaddedMewtwo and Fireheat
lonnie said:
Was caught by my father and received a ass wiping right there in the field.

As a budding DL, I'd think you would have enjoyed getting wiped. ;)

Pika123 said:
I had no access to the bathroom for the weekend which meant I had to use my pants.

Yeah, that's harsh. I believe you, but am sure this scenario found itself into multiple fictional ABDL stories, too.

Reactions: Billies1, PaddedMewtwo, Pika123 and 2 others
Just remembered that I have not been caught wearing but my dad did search my suitcase when I was a kid and I had stolen a bag of diapers from my aunt she babysits but it was a little bit embarrassing I now years later after I have told him every thing he doesn't care he helps me get diapers if I need them and can't get any and I can wear nothing but a diaper and he doesn't even pay attention to it although I still try to cover my self

Reactions: checkingoutall, Billies1, PaddedMewtwo and 1 other person
I've been caught by my parents. My dad was inquisitive and I lied and said I found the nappies. He has commented when he's seen and I documentaries and said he thinks it's weird. My mother on the other hand has found nappies in my room when I was younger and just threw them out. She's never queried it. I've come close a few times with family members but never flat outright wearing them.

Reactions: checkingoutall and Billies1
I was caught--at age 11 or 12, I think--while I was pinning on some cloth baby diapers. I was lying on my back on my bedroom floor, almost done pinning, when the door just flew open. I practically back-flipped into bed and pulled the sheets over myself (this was after bedtime, so I was to have been in bed anyway). There was really no way my mom could have missed the fact that I was in diapers. Nonetheless, she proceeded to lecture me about some completely unrelated thing and then left without even alluding to the diapers. I can remember thinking, over and over, "Please don't ask me to get out of bed! Please don't ask me to get out of bed! ..." My heart was about to explode!

At the time this happened, I'd been sneaking my old cloth diapers from a box in the garage and wearing them to bed on a semi-regular basis. I usually had a few diapers and some pins hidden (poorly) someplace in my room. In hindsight, I've come to believe that Mom was aware of my liking diapers and decided to simply let it be. If it had bothered her, I'd surely have gotten in trouble many, many times!

Last edited:
Reactions: Littlerhinoabdl, checkingoutall, tam1623 and 1 other person
My sister wore diapers at night for a long time so I had supply there but I got caught
Got asked what the fuck I was doing....

And I also almost got caught yesterday while shopping with a friend as she adjusted the playsuit I tried on without asking first

Teawave said:
My sister wore diapers at night for a long time so I had supply there but I got caught
Got asked what the fuck I was doing....

And I also almost got caught yesterday while shopping with a friend as she adjusted the playsuit I tried on without asking first

Damn close call indeed! I nearly got caught by my sister when i was cooking one day, she was about to kick my butt as we fool around alot like that. It would have made a nice basy poof! if she hit it 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
I got caught when I was 16 by my mom. I was laying down putting a pampers nappy on and the second I finished with the tabs, she walked in. I was just in a t-shirt and nappy and then she quickly backed out and said nothing.

I don’t think I ever got caught wearing one but when I tried pooing in one of my sister’s nappies when I was very young (4 or 5) it got found and I got told off for doing it.

When I was a little older (still in single figures) I’m sure there were times when nappies I had swiped mysteriously disappeared from their hiding places.

I remember the only time I got a “Huggies Ultrathin from Kleenex” for Girls that I swiped from the potty training 2/3 year old sister of a friend, I wore it in bed, wet it and took it off before stuffing it down the side of my bed. I have no memory of ever disposing of it so I wonder if that got found.

My parents never said anything if they did find them.

Reactions: Billies1
I never got caught.

Reactions: Billies1
I've never been caught with a diaper, but I have a couple of stories related.

When I was 14 or so, I knew that I was attracted to nappies somehow. At that time, I couldn't get diapers, so sometimes I just pissed myself in my underwear just before shower. Then, I would throw the slips under the water to clean them up. My mum asked why the underwear was wet and I remember telling her some silly excuse, but never happened again.

The second time was when I bought diapers for the first time (at 17, probably). Mi parents were out of the country, so my brother and I stayed alone for a while. It was the perfect time for me. My brother left the house because he planned to hang out with friends. I waited around 5 minutes and then put myself into a diaper. Suddenly, I heard the sound of the main door and my brothers voice talking to a friend, so I just hurried up and manage to look me up into the bathroom. Luckily, they left inmediately again. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: checkingoutall, Billies1, PaddedMewtwo and 1 other person
I don’t know if I had, but I would love it if I was putting on a diaper I stole, in my room at age 8 and then my mum walks in and sees me. Instead of berating me or just walking out, she goes towards me and finishes putting my diaper on for me. She then proceeds to my underwear drawer and throws out all my boxers, she then goes to the shop to buy me Pampers, restocks my underwear drawer with diapers and then tells me that I’m banned from using the toilet, not allowed to change myself and I’m in diapers until further notice.

• Love
Reactions: Billies1 and Diaperlover40
Anyone stopping by my place will chetch my in a diaper.
Depending on timing my diaper could be wet, messy, or both.
Definitely both for the next few hours, or until my diaper hold no more pee.
Today is diaper only day, no matter who stops by.

Reactions: checkingoutall, BiBoyDustin and Billies1
DiaperAxolotl said:
I don’t know if I had, but I would love it if I was putting on a diaper I stole, in my room at age 8 and then my mum walks in and sees me. Instead of berating me or just walking out, she goes towards me and finishes putting my diaper on for me. She then proceeds to my underwear drawer and throws out all my boxers, she then goes to the shop to buy me Pampers, restocks my underwear drawer with diapers and then tells me that I’m banned from using the toilet, not allowed to change myself and I’m in diapers until further notice.
How long did that go on before you were able to wear your boxers again?

I was caught at school camp when i was 16 , i was a bedwetter back then and wore tape on diapers at school camp , diapers aren't easily concealable and my classmates / friends were kinda playful at the time and it was inevitable when they realized and found out that i was wearing a diaper , the diaper crinkle plus when we were playing around they saw my diaper waistband . This leads to them holding me and pulling down my pants , i couldn't deny that im wearing a diaper as the tape tabs , wetness indicator of the diaper is obvious . I was laughed at and teased a lot throughout my secondary school , eventually almost the whole school knows and even the lower secondary cohort knows that i still wear diapers and yes kids who were younger than me teased me as well .

• Sad
Reactions: thedlguy, checkingoutall and Billies1
Recently was caught by my boss by accident. I work with 4 disabled people in there 30's. Last week my boss was looking for everyones backpacks, I also have a backpack with 2 compartments and I had mine in her office. One side is work related items and other side is a change of clothes and of course diapers. She found my back and started going through it and I tried to ignore the fact that I just saw my boss going through my bag. She then ask me if that was my bag in her office. I said yes and she didn't say a word after.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, thedlguy, checkingoutall and 1 other person
jamiejamie said:
How long did that go on before you were able to wear your boxers again?
It didn’t happen, it’s just wishful thinking. 😔

Reactions: Billies1 and jamiejamie
Back