getting caught changing at a rest stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

landingxray

Est. Contributor
Has anyone got caught changing at a rest stop? At some rest stops, there are no doors! I was quickly changing and right when i finished diapering standing up and pulling my pants up.....a family walks and looks at me. luckily I finished! Lol! woo woo!

That sounds like that could have been awkward, but I'm sure unless you were wearing an AB/DL style diaper most would assume it's something medical. I have never changed in public but I'm sure it's pretty nerve racking, especially if there were no doors.

I've done this before. I went into a stall to do it, but I had to wait until the coast was clear to exit the stall and dispose of my diaper. At the time, I changed out of one of those BKN Premium diapers and into a Bambino Teddy, hence why I had to wait until the coast was clear.

Depending on how close to home the rest stop is, I don't think I'd really care much. The likelihood that you'll ever run into them again is very slim and most people (hopefully all but there's always *somebody* who is the exception) are not exactly going to think to whip out a camera in a rest stop bathroom.

had some bathroom spottings tossing my diaper,

I remember changing one night in a train station loo after a very nice evening of lots of pints and walking out of the cubicle to toss a used one in the bin only to realise someone else was there there who gave me a strange look.

I certainly didn't care at the time being quite inebriated but wasn't at the point I would have had the guts to change in a place without a door!

I once had to change in a stall that had a big hole in the partition (aside the tp holder). I didn't realize it was there until I had removed my old diaper and was starting to put on my new one. Sure enough some weirdo was peeing through that hole. I just said enjoying the show, and finished up. I washed my hands and left before he came out or anything was said.

I also had another time I was in a locker room, and had changed out of a swim diaper and dried off. Right as I pulled the new diaper up between my legs, some 10-12 year old kid walked in. lol, we both froze for a second, then I just continued to just diaper up and get dresses. Again, nothing was said.

Slomo said:
I once had to change in a stall that had a big hole in the partition (aside the tp holder). I didn't realize it was there until I had removed my old diaper and was starting to put on my new one. Sure enough some weirdo was peeing through that hole. I just said enjoying the show, and finished up. I washed my hands and left before he came out or anything was said.

I also had another time I was in a locker room, and had changed out of a swim diaper and dried off. Right as I pulled the new diaper up between my legs, some 10-12 year old kid walked in. lol, we both froze for a second, then I just continued to just diaper up and get dresses. Again, nothing was said.
That's what we call a glory hole. Lol

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

yoshiDL said:
That sounds like that could have been awkward, but I'm sure unless you were wearing an AB/DL style diaper most would assume it's something medical. I have never changed in public but I'm sure it's pretty nerve racking, especially if there were no doors.

To be frank, I suspect even if it was an AB/DL-style diaper, there are only a few designs (like Bambino's BABY blocks) that would tip off the casual observer. I'm pretty sure ABU Simple are not easily identifiable as non-medical to the casual observer, and I'd be willing to take my chances in an ABU Preschool (I wouldn't want it to happen, but if someone put a gun to my head, that's what I'd choose).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back