getting caught changing at a rest stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

landingxray

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Has anyone got caught changing at a rest stop? At some rest stops, there are no doors! I was quickly changing and right when i finished diapering standing up and pulling my pants up.....a family walks and looks at me. luckily I finished! Lol! woo woo!

yoshiDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That sounds like that could have been awkward, but I'm sure unless you were wearing an AB/DL style diaper most would assume it's something medical. I have never changed in public but I'm sure it's pretty nerve racking, especially if there were no doors.

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I've done this before. I went into a stall to do it, but I had to wait until the coast was clear to exit the stall and dispose of my diaper. At the time, I changed out of one of those BKN Premium diapers and into a Bambino Teddy, hence why I had to wait until the coast was clear.

MolicareMan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Private
Depending on how close to home the rest stop is, I don't think I'd really care much. The likelihood that you'll ever run into them again is very slim and most people (hopefully all but there's always *somebody* who is the exception) are not exactly going to think to whip out a camera in a rest stop bathroom.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I remember changing one night in a train station loo after a very nice evening of lots of pints and walking out of the cubicle to toss a used one in the bin only to realise someone else was there there who gave me a strange look.

I certainly didn't care at the time being quite inebriated but wasn't at the point I would have had the guts to change in a place without a door!

Slomo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I once had to change in a stall that had a big hole in the partition (aside the tp holder). I didn't realize it was there until I had removed my old diaper and was starting to put on my new one. Sure enough some weirdo was peeing through that hole. I just said enjoying the show, and finished up. I washed my hands and left before he came out or anything was said.

I also had another time I was in a locker room, and had changed out of a swim diaper and dried off. Right as I pulled the new diaper up between my legs, some 10-12 year old kid walked in. lol, we both froze for a second, then I just continued to just diaper up and get dresses. Again, nothing was said.

hunter1070

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I once had to change in a stall that had a big hole in the partition (aside the tp holder). I didn't realize it was there until I had removed my old diaper and was starting to put on my new one. Sure enough some weirdo was peeing through that hole. I just said enjoying the show, and finished up. I washed my hands and left before he came out or anything was said.

I also had another time I was in a locker room, and had changed out of a swim diaper and dried off. Right as I pulled the new diaper up between my legs, some 10-12 year old kid walked in. lol, we both froze for a second, then I just continued to just diaper up and get dresses. Again, nothing was said.
That's what we call a glory hole. Lol

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

nobodyknows

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Unless it was an ABDL diaper, I doubt anyone in public would care. I'm betting the family thought it was for medical reasons. If it was an ABDL diaper, it might be a different story, or it could be the same.

Kaliborio

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
That sounds like that could have been awkward, but I'm sure unless you were wearing an AB/DL style diaper most would assume it's something medical. I have never changed in public but I'm sure it's pretty nerve racking, especially if there were no doors.

To be frank, I suspect even if it was an AB/DL-style diaper, there are only a few designs (like Bambino's BABY blocks) that would tip off the casual observer. I'm pretty sure ABU Simple are not easily identifiable as non-medical to the casual observer, and I'd be willing to take my chances in an ABU Preschool (I wouldn't want it to happen, but if someone put a gun to my head, that's what I'd choose).

Status
Not open for further replies.