• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Getting Bambinos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello All,
It's been a while, but i have a concern.

My family only recently got high speed internet and now i'm finally open to the world of online shopping. I've been buying a lot of cds off of amazon recently, so i'm now starting to get packages in the mail with my name.
Even though music is fun to listen to, what i really want to get is a small (8) pack of bambinos. I'm thinking of ordering a sample pack tonight, as i assume the packaging wouldn't be much larger than that for a cd.
Here's where my problem arises; my parents are the snoopy kind, and even though i trust them not to open anything addressed to me, i'm afraid they'll undoubtably ask me what came in a package so big.

So,
What could i tell my parents i ordered that would come in a package that size that wouldn't be too expensive and that any teenager might have lying around their room?
Suggestions?? :dunno:

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
A few books? Some clothes? A box of two boxes with 4 boxes in those with 2 more boxes in each of those boxes with air inside those boxes? You have to specify more of what is 'normal' for you to have, and what your parents won't say "You already have that!"

Or, you could take the complicated approach: Get something new whilst they're away, in about the same size box. Hide said box. When expected package arrives, promptly take it to your room. Open it, switch contents. Bring out open box, with exclamation, "Cool, it's/['x' is] here!"

Voila, suspicion averted. Loose ends wrapped up, curiousity quenched. :ninja:

Hope this helps you, man!

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You could just say it's a computer part or something, that's what I do when I get questions about certain packages. Seeing as my parents are old and know nothing about computers they basically turn off when I tell them.

Role
Diaper Lover
I do like the computer part approach, especially since i sent some to a friend recently.
I think that will actually work pretty well, Thanks!

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
To say it is clothing is a good option too. Just go to a discount store, (like Ross, T.J. Max, Marshall's etc.) Hit the clearance rack, and keep some items with the tags still on. (remove the store tags though) When your diaper arrive just fill the box with the same weight of clothing if you need to.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Why do we have a wiki if no one is going to read it? Danny, all your work is for NOTHING.

Getting diapers - ADISC Answers Wiki
Hey, there's no need for that. Danny puts a lot of work into the wiki and lots of people read and contribute to it. At the end of the day yes some people don't read it, but that doesn't mean that everythings for nothing.

Another point, some people need more personalised answers. It doesn't help them to just link them to the wiki time and again, what if he's already checked the wiki?

Captain Amazing: I'd go for compuer parts. Cos everyone always asks to see clothes you buy, but computer parts you can get away with a halfhearted explanation. :)

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I will agree... it's kinda like the rules on posting or giving rep. Few people actually read them.
Seconded, although, there are people who do read the rules, but don't quite understand them. In this case, then an explanation is very helpful in putting them on the right track :)

Role
Diaper Lover
Funny thing is, i read the wiki on the diaper review, which is why i decided to go the bambino route, but reading the actual diaper acquisition wiki never crossed my mind :sweatdrop:
Nevertheless, after going back and reading the wiki, and with the help of a few friendly comments, i think i'm ready for them to arrive.
I'll post another reply when i actually get them!

And i thought i might mention that i did think that the wikis were very well written and very helpful... once you actually read them :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Scritcher

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
My suggestion would be, if you're parents work all day, to pick up the package while they're gone - that way, they won't see you coming in with the package, and you could stash your package. Other than that, I'd go with the computer part idea.

Enjoy your diapers!

Role
Diaper Lover
I got them today and am wearing them right now. WOW! First off, i managed to grab them before anyone else could see the package and said it was computer stuff. But the only other brand i've had before this were good nights and depends. These are amazing! They're already holding five times as much as depends could, and i feel they could hold more, plus they are absurdly soft! Plus, since i'm super skinny, good nights were always too small and depends s/m too big. I got the smalls and they fit PERFECTLY. Hands down the best diaper i've ever had! :biggrin:

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well done! See? What did I tell you about the computer excuse? :p Parents don't have much interest in computer parts these days (at least in my experience)

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The sample package is two bambinos stuffed into a plastic envelope, it's usually small enough to fit in most mailboxes.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Thanks. Was just thinking about ordering the sample pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.