Getting agere gear

Trainingwheles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
I am currently living with my parents until I can support myself and they don't accept that I am a little. Any advice on getting things like pacis, onesies, diapers, and sippys/bottles without them noticing?

oreobaby89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well if you are concerned about them seeing the package and asking questions you can always have it delivered to a UPS or FedEx store then pick it up there. There is a charge for it but it should not be more than 15 dollars. That way they never see the package and you can find a spot to hide it.

Trainingwheles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
Well if you are concerned about them seeing the package and asking questions you can always have it delivered to a UPS or FedEx store then pick it up there. There is a charge for it but it should not be more than 15 dollars. That way they never see the package and you can find a spot to hide it.
Thank you so much for the advice, I'll give it a shot.

Trainingwheles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
How old are you? They shouldn't be able to just take your little stuff if you're a adult and using your own money.
I do not feel comfortable sharing my age. My parents are always saying that since I'm staying in their house for now, I have to pass everything I get by them. they used to be pretty relaxed about it, but once I told them about my little space they got a lot stricter.

Demonbabywearspamps

Just a demon baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I do not feel comfortable sharing my age. My parents are always saying that since I'm staying in their house for now, I have to pass everything I get by them. they used to be pretty relaxed about it, but once I told them about my little space they got a lot stricter.
Even then it's rude of them to do that. They don't have to know what you're buying. It's not like little stuff is illegal.