Getting a massage in diapers ?

Okie0807

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Iv never had a professional massage before but I really want to get one . I run in several 1/2 marathons a year and workout everyday so Iv always wanted to get one to help with joint pain and just for the pleasure of it . Also I have incontinence issues and I’m DL and I’m trying to get used to wearing a diaper more often. I actually feel I need to be 247 I just have a lot of issues keeping me from getting there but I’m working on it . I also want to try more things to help me normalize wearing diapers. So brings the question , has anyone ever went for a massage while wearing a diaper ? Should I not do it ? Should I disclose when I make the appointment that I wear diapers ? What would it be like ?
Not only do I want to do it to try to help me normalize wearing diapers but I actually would probably have to if I did get a massage , I couldn’t lay there that long anyways without peeing myself if I didn’t use the bathroom

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Others have posted about this before. I would be upfront when making the appointment.

UrgentWees

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I get massages while diapered. Pressure on my pelvic area makes me leak heavily. I disclosed my condition to my massage therapist when I first started seeing her. She asked a few questions to make sure that I didn’t have some kind of spinal injury that was causing my incontinence and likely to be aggravated by her massage. Once she was satisfied with my responses, she never asked again. I just opt to keep loose shorts on over my diaper when getting a massage. I think I’d feel a bit embarrassed otherwise, especially if she was able to see it getting progressively wetter. I make sure to change into a fresh one just before my massage so I’m not stinking up the room with a pee smell.

Reactions: MangaFan and joemama

joemama

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am exactly the same UrgentWees. I wear a pair of tighter women's boy shorts over it, but have gotten over worrying. She is very understanding and does not actively void touching it to get my lower back. For the most part there is a towel over that area the whole time too.

Reactions: UrgentWees

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've had many massages while wearing cloth diapers and rubber pants. Just let them know in advance, most ladies who've massaged me have been fine with it. In fact some have offered to help me unpin my diapers before beginning and then diaper me after she finished massaging me.

Reactions: DPLuvAB, Teddy02 and Jrodabdl

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
After my prostate surgery I had to wear a diaper 24/7. I still went for my massage. I told her I was incontinent. She said no problem. She was true pro. She acted like my diaper was underwear. Tucked sheet like normal. Just do it and be upfront

Reactions: Teddy02, joemama and Jrodabdl

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Okie0807 said:
Iv never had a professional massage before but I really want to get one . I run in several 1/2 marathons a year and workout everyday so Iv always wanted to get one to help with joint pain and just for the pleasure of it . Also I have incontinence issues and I’m DL and I’m trying to get used to wearing a diaper more often. I actually feel I need to be 247 I just have a lot of issues keeping me from getting there but I’m working on it . I also want to try more things to help me normalize wearing diapers. So brings the question , has anyone ever went for a massage while wearing a diaper ? Should I not do it ? Should I disclose when I make the appointment that I wear diapers ? What would it be like ?
Not only do I want to do it to try to help me normalize wearing diapers but I actually would probably have to if I did get a massage , I couldn’t lay there that long anyways without peeing myself if I didn’t use the bathroom
Just go for it, be up front, I’d rather know I’m going to hit some plastic under the towel, just enjoy the moment, have fun

Reactions: joemama

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I had massage several times diapered, after my stay in hospital. She handled very professionally entire process.

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Most therapists don’t care and work around it. Just give them a heads up at your first visit but no need to go into detail. Ive had some that will literally massage the glutes through the diaper but most avoid the area. If you go to an Asian run business dont be surprised if the draping techniques are much more relaxed and your diaper more visible if not entirely. Enjoy your massage!

Last edited:

Spankedanddiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My wife is a massage therapist and has seen for over 20 years. She hasn't encountered a diaper but she has said that she doesn't care what they have on or don't have on. She just expects good behavior.

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Spankedanddiapered said:
My wife is a massage therapist and has seen for over 20 years. She hasn't encountered a diaper but she has said that she doesn't care what they have on or don't have on. She just expects good behavior.
Thats surprises me a little to be honest. I had one masseuse tell me that she sees pads and depends often with her middle aged and elderly female clients which makes sense. I guess unlike us ABDL’s who wear our products during the massage, incontinent non abdls probably try to get away without wearing during their sessions.

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Spankedanddiapered said:
I'm surprised too! For someone to do it for 20 years and never run across a diapered adult seems unlikely - but perhaps different clientele/ demographics - everyone has their own microcasm sorta thing.

People massaging would see all sorts of intimates, just part of the normal day to day would be my expectation. And yes, being respectful and polite of the provider is always the best policy - can only imagine the unfortunate regularity of badly behaved clientele in the industry.

I would go diapered, and probably give a heads up before the start of the service to let them know it's ok to interact with / move the diaper - it's just my underwear.

Teddy02

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have worn pull-ups to a massage session as well as my fitted terry nappies and plastic pants. We had a short discussion about it then it was just normalised.

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yea. I’ve gone for a professional massage while wearing. I notified the masseuse that I wear protection because I’m incontinent and she said no problem.

Reactions: Teddy02