Get Irritated When Really Wet and/or Messy

Eclectic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I've been urge IC and an ABDL (mostly non-sexual AB) my whole life. I have also worn diapers off and on my entire life. They are my underwear. I know there are a lot of people on here who enjoy wearing diapers that are super wet and messy. I am not one of them. My diapers are always wet, but when they get really soaked during the day, I feel myself getting irritated. Not unlike a baby or toddler who gets uncomfortable in a wet diaper and gets irritated or cries because they need to be changed. Now I may be an outlier here because I am IC and I wear diapers 24/7, but I really like it when I change from a really wet and/or messy diaper into a dry one. Anyone else feel the same?

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, PadPhilosopher, DinoFrant and 2 others
That is probably the best feeling, being able to get out of a wet diaper into a nice, dry one.
After awhile of being wet, one does look for comfort of a clean, dry diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prillprillprill, SDB2014, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
Because I'm not IC, I'm sure my experience is fundamentally incomparable. It's really hard to be irritated by the guaranteed outcome of an intentional act. That said, I mostly wear cloth diapers, and will admit to preferring a dry/clean diaper to a wet/messy one. The feeling is complicated though. Physically, being in need of a diaper change is mildly uncomfortable for me. Emotionally, it's very validating. The latter generally outweighs the former, although occasionally that's not the case, and then I'll revert to underwear--which is, of course, a luxury I have as a "continent" person. I don't doubt that if the element of choice was removed, and if the diapers had to stay on, I'd experience bouts of annoyance.

Reactions: Eclectic, PadPhilosopher and Pamperhead
Eclectic said:
My diapers are always wet, but when they get really soaked during the day, I feel myself getting irritated. Not unlike a baby or toddler who gets uncomfortable in a wet diaper and gets irritated or cries because they need to be changed.

Normally my cue for getting changed is when I feel like an uncomfortable toddler... I even get cranky and pout :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Eclectic
I can't stand an overly wet sagging to my knees diaper. I start to get irritatible after a few wettings then I'm looking for change.
These high capacity diapers make it even worse because the wetness is concentrated up front and to me that's even more irritating. Almost 100% of the time the crotch and rear of the diaper are dry when I do a change because they don't wick and distribute the wetness, they just absorb. It's rather annoying after a few wettings.
I mean when did we go from a fully functional diaper that wicks and distributes to just absorbing?

Last edited:
Some good points made here. It definitely depends on what type of diaper I am wearing and how active I am. I can sleep like a rock with a thick soaked diaper, but if I am active, a really soaked diaper tends to sag and rub the inside of my thighs. This is especially true with cloth-like disposables, which is why I usually don't wear them. I also agree with @Nowididit, most disposables do not wick very well.

Back