Gerber Toddler Baby Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalmatian said:
I think Protex is still in business selling a “I can’t believe it’s not Gerber” product. Now renamed Brooks. Has anyone tried these and what do you think?
https://www.myprotex.com/collections/the-i-cant-believe-its-not-gerber-ii-plastic-pants/I-Can't-Believe-it's-Not-Gerber
The Protex company did indeed rebrand the their Gerber ones the Brooks pants. They all are really not like the original Gerber plastic pants. The Gerbers had a shiny somewhat textured surface. The Brooks ones have a shiny surface but are the smooth plastic like the Gary ones are.

Yeah I emailed Protex about a year ago about the old VIP pants and how their current line labeled “I can’t believe it’s not Gerber” is not really representative of the old Gerber/VIP pants. I don't know if our chat made any difference in the renaming but I am glad they did.

When I get the funds I am still considering seeing if I can get a similar product to VIP pants made. Or at least textured ones, I dislike smooth plastic, gets too sticky on my thighs.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back