Gerber plastic pants(baby size ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abercrombiestud

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Anyone like wearing these? I loved the Toddler size ones but Gerber stopped making them so now I wear the size 3T. I am 6'1 145lbs. and although they are tight on me I just love them like crazy:) So anyone else into these? I would like to find others like me who love wearing them.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I used to wear those years ago, I was a little heavyer then they just fit, recently I bought just cheapo plastic pants, but didn't like them.

So I bought some snap pants I really like them, but I bought them way big, because I'm useing bath towels for cloth diapers.

A

annierighthurr

I saw those at Walmart today and ALMOST bought some. I took them out of the pack though...those things are pretty small. It didn't seem worth it lol cuz even thought they'd go on prolly, they would be like.... spandex, haha.

I am gonna buy adult sized ones to wear with my disposables. :) I'm also gonna pick up some of those cloth diapers they have at Walmart within a few weeks.

Abercrombiestud

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Fresh out of the package they will stretch to a 30in. waist but after wearing them a few times they will stretch out even more. I have a few pics of me in them.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Protex used to sell an adult sizes plastic pant like the Gerber plastic pants. I got and have a few pairs of them. I like them very much. They were called I cant believe its not Gerber.:)

Role
Diaper Lover
lol some things never change - abercrombiestud i started out wearing my brothers curity cloth diapers 21x40 and his toddler xlg gerber plastic pants - i was 13 & 6' and 24 or 25" waist and wore right under my jeans - when they got wet i put in my lil bros diaper pail and got some dry ones - that was so awesome and never got caught once but did leak a couple of times -

wetbritches

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
The Gerber toddler was my choice until I started putting on extra pounds. I would get them from VIP products, then from Protex. Now I use Fetware 6 mil plastic pants. They really hold up well. Mine are currently over 3 years old and are showing no sign of wear.
I have 6 pair of pull on and they are used 1 pair a day. I use cloth diapers 24/7 and would like to hear from others who use cloth a plastic pants.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I too used Gerber Toddler up until a couple of years ago when I couldn't get them any more. I thought they still advertised the Toddler size on line, but of course, if you're going to buy on line, you might as well get something that fits better. I loved the fact, however, that they were for baby with the Gerber baby picture on the package. Definitely a turn on!

Because I often wear in bed, and love the feeling of being wet when I wake up in the morning, I have gotten the high back plastic pants through Amazon.com. I have an instant account and it's just easier to point and click. With them being larger, I don't leak, which would not be cool for Mrs Dogboy, or Doggirl, in her case, I guess. I have gotten the night weight pre-folds and really like them. They are very thick, and absorbent.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Do they really stretch enough to be worn by a teenager/adult? That's hard to believe but I'll take your word for it! We don't have anything like that here in Europe, it's all disposable stuff unless you want to go to a baby shop which obviously only sells baby articles in those puny sizes.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Do they really stretch enough to be worn by a teenager/adult? That's hard to believe but I'll take your word for it! We don't have anything like that here in Europe, it's all disposable stuff unless you want to go to a baby shop which obviously only sells baby articles in those puny sizes.
They were sized large enough for me to wear them in my teens, even with a thin diaper. It's a while back, but my recollection is that I was okay up to maybe age 15 as a skinny, but not skeletal kid. I'm sure they wouldn't have been very good for wetting, with everything so compressed, but I wasn't into that at the time. Properly sized plastic pants would have been far better, but at the time (pre-Internet), I had no idea how those might be obtained.

redtails

Banned
Role
They were sized large enough for me to wear them in my teens, even with a thin diaper. It's a while back, but my recollection is that I was okay up to maybe age 15 as a skinny, but not skeletal kid. I'm sure they wouldn't have been very good for wetting, with everything so compressed, but I wasn't into that at the time. Properly sized plastic pants would have been far better, but at the time (pre-Internet), I had no idea how those might be obtained.
That sounds imaginable, really. It sounds like wearing those really tight PE clothes a few sizes too small. We must all be happy with internet though, an entire new world of possibilities have come! Kids these days have it far easier, is what you must be thinking

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
That sounds imaginable, really. It sounds like wearing those really tight PE clothes a few sizes too small.
Pretty much the deal.

We must all be happy with internet though, an entire new world of possibilities have come! Kids these days have it far easier, is what you must be thinking
It's very different. I'd think it's as hard to imagine as life pre-television is for me to get. Kids today have some hurdles, but I'd have given a lot to know that I wasn't so alone as a teen, not even counting the vast access to helpful products.

redtails

Banned
Role
It's very different. I'd think it's as hard to imagine as life pre-television is for me to get. Kids today have some hurdles, but I'd have given a lot to know that I wasn't so alone as a teen, not even counting the vast access to helpful products.
The thing is though, I could live without television, it has never offered me anything of value other than entertainment. But the internet widened my life by endless miles. I grew up with the rise of the internet basically, and I must say that the support communities have made me feel better in a lot of ways. I guess I can say I got to know myself through other people

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
The thing is though, I could live without television, it has never offered me anything of value other than entertainment. But the internet widened my life by endless miles. I grew up with the rise of the internet basically, and I must say that the support communities have made me feel better in a lot of ways. I guess I can say I got to know myself through other people
I wasn't really talking about a value comparison, but it sort of illustrates my point. You'd have to have good experience of the world pre-Internet to fully understand the pervasive power of television at the top of its game. It's a shadow of its former self. It's like me telling my parents I could live without radio without having experienced its impact on culture before the introduction of other technologies. Come to think of it, I probably did say something dumb like that to them at one point. ;)

redtails

Banned
Role
I wasn't really talking about a value comparison, but it sort of illustrates my point. You'd have to have good experience of the world pre-Internet to fully understand the pervasive power of television at the top of its game. It's a shadow of its former self. It's like me telling my parents I could live without radio without having experienced its impact on culture before the introduction of other technologies. Come to think of it, I probably did say something dumb like that to them at one point. ;)
it does sound like a naive thing to say, yes.. Although we must never forget the internet is a communication tool, television and radio are only announcers. Ah well enough said about this

Abercrombiestud

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

Well the good thing with Gerber plastic pants is that they make them small enough for babies but an older teenager can stretch the crap out of them and still fit in them. I had a few pics of me on here wearing them but they werent appropriate for this site soo I had to take them down.

I loved the fact, however, that they were for baby with the Gerber baby picture on the package. Definitely a turn on!

Exactly, I also loved the ones that came in the yellow package a few years ago with the mother holding the baby. Those were like the best ones:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.