Gerber cloth training pants

bnet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just curious- has anyone ever ordered training pants, from someone that sews custom orders, that resembles the gerber style?

Every training pant I have tried has a narrow side panel and the padding is always to thick in the middle. It feels disproportionate, like a wad in the middle.

I’ve found some that are extremely close, but I don’t think that store appears to operate anymore.

Littlebabybecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Here are some photos of mine... but they are real Gerber training pants... One pair is pink stripes and the other pair my wife calls me ruffle but when I'm in them...

Train sm (3).jpg
Train sm (5).jpg
Train sm (2).jpg
Train sm (7).jpg
ruffle (5).jpg
ruffle (4).jpg
ruffle (3).jpg
gerber ruffles (6).jpg
gerber ruffles (2).jpg

Reactions: PampersCowboy

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
bnet said:
Just curious- has anyone ever ordered training pants, from someone that sews custom orders, that resembles the gerber style?

Every training pant I have tried has a narrow side panel and the padding is always to thick in the middle. It feels disproportionate, like a wad in the middle.

I’ve found some that are extremely close, but I don’t think that store appears to operate anymore.
AbDl Etsy stores have them. I’ve gotten two from BigTot and love the quality and feel!