Genuine Advice?

Kente

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am very fond of a lady who I met about 3 years ago and we have only really started going serious over the last 2 months, which looks like it's going further! Now I would like to get some feedback on "What's the best way to tell her that I wear nappies at night?"

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've found that you have to identify a sort of common ground. For example, if diapers at night help you sleep, relaxing at the end of the day might be something she can relate to. You may require several conversations to get to the point where you can bring up wearing diapers at night, but if you can tie that to relaxation, stress reduction or amorous activity, for example, the conversation gets a lot easier very quickly.

MrWashington

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Honesty is the best policy. There is no telling how she will react, but if diapers is as important to you as it is to others you need to get that out in the open. If you keep it hidden, it will eventually lead to resentment for your partner.

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sit down together and have a open and honest conversation about fetishes. Ask what she's into (if anything), tell her what you're into, and go from there. Remember that you're both allowed to have preferences. You can not be into stuff she's into and vice versa, just as long as you're both respectful and try your best to accommodate each other.

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Since you posted essentially the same query twice, I'll answer again: I've found that you have to identify a sort of common ground. For example, if diapers at night help you sleep, relaxing at the end of the day might be something she can relate to. You may require several conversations to get to the point where you can bring up wearing diapers at night, but if you can tie that to relaxation, stress reduction or amorous activity, for example, the conversation gets a lot easier very quickly.

RedPandaDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This is a real tough question and depends a lot on how open she is to things outside of the norm. It also depends on your relationship. I would say each relationship is unique.

I was married 21 years when I became a diaper lover. After about three months, I told my wife. It was three stressful days of short conversations. She was really confused and didn’t understand. Ok, she was freaked out! In the end, she said I could wear if it was just a comfort thing, but she still really didn’t understand it and wanted nothing to do with it or to see it. I was glad it was in the open and I wasn’t hiding something. It made things easier even though she probably thinks I am weird. It hasn’t changed our relationship though. We still love each other and pretty much act as though nothing changed. I wear at night a few days a week. I don’t know if she knows when I wear or not. If she knows, she doesn’t say.

Just be prepared for whatever direction the conversation goes and don’t make her feel guilty for whatever reaction she has. You are dropping a bomb on her that she is not prepared for. You may have to give her time to process it and then talk again. Don’t push it too hard and make sure she knows you love her. I do think it is best to get this out in the open early though. She could very well want nothing more to do with you, but better to find out now than have to live your DL side in secret. She will likely ask you to give up the diapers if you can. You will have to explain that it is not that easy. I really hope she is okay with it and all works out. Good luck!!!

DLsecretlittle

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I am very fond of a lady who I met about 3 years ago and we have only really started going serious over the last 2 months, which looks like it's going further! Now I would like to get some feedback on "What's the best way to tell her that I wear nappies at night?"
The best way to tell a partner about any fetish or lifestyle, whatever you want to call it, is to take any burden off of them. I make sure to share like so: “hey. I have this thing I’m into. I don’t want it to affect our sex life negatively, so I’m not asking you to engage in this with me. I’m sharing because I hate keeping secrets from people who are important to me..:”

Go from there. I share with the full intent of not hiding anything, not with the motive of getting anyone to join me in a fetish. I guess I’m not really looking for a caregiver or anything of the sort. I just like to wet myself and imagine things.

Also no matter how accepting she is, remember that trying to bring that dynamic into your sex lives could absolutely affect your sexual relationship. Remember that openness can bring great things and eliminate people from your life when you don’t feel ready to let go. So just keep that in mind too.
I hope everything works out.