GCSE Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
For those of you in the UK who are getting your GCSE results on Thursday, how you all feeling about it? I would be lying if I said I wasn't a tad nervous. Well, GOOD LUCK, and post to tell us how you get on :)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
No replies! :p

I guess you're the only one expecting results. Actually you would have got them by now! Got what you wanted?

I remember getting mine... Girls crying, chavs laughing at their failure, geeks comparing results.
They seemed like a big deal at the time too. Then when you do A-Levels GCSE seem like nothing. And I bet in university A-levels seem like nothing...

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, got what I want thanks. Its like sats, at the time, with teachers telling you they're a big deal, they seem like a massive thing, then you get gcses and sats are nothing, and a-levels and then gcses are nothing.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh man, I totally forgot to get the results of a GCSE resit I did. Ah well, I got straight As at A-level, so I guess it doesn't matter now.

I hope everybody did well.

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
And once you get a job, you realise that nothing before that mattered very much; well, it won't seem that significant anyway...

MarkFox

Status
Not open for further replies.