Gavin's new job

Lilmissblush

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
I held the slightly crumpled piece of paper tightly while I waited. I wanted to lean back but i was so nervous I couldn’t bring myself to lift my elbows off my knees and breathe comfortably. Besides, this orange chair wasn’t very comfortable anyway. I read the flier again. It said anyone could apply for the job. I had filled out the application nervously, and I worried that my handwriting would be to messy and they wouldn’t want me, or that I wasn’t educated or good looking enough or old enough and they wouldn’t want me.

I needed this job. I needed the money. I thought back to my cold lonely apartment and my empty fridge. I had had no food for three days. My rent was about to be unpaid. I was going to be homeless if I didn’t get this job. I shivered in my tee-shirt, it was cold in here. I wondered when someone was going to come and talk to me. Maybe I could start work today if they’d let me.

A man came out of the elevator then and my eyes widened. I watched him from my spot. He was enormous, and powerful. He wore a gray suit, and it fit him perfectly. I could see his strength through his white shirt. He looked both ways out of the elevator and his eyebrows lifted in recognition at me. I felt my palms getting sweaty. He walked to me. I let air out in a deep sigh and stood up shakily. I tried to smile but even to me it felt forced. The man held out his hand and I took it. My hand looked so pale and small in comparison. I was a small guy, only five foot six and nobody ever let me forget it but this was different. This man was grand, his suit was clean and well kept, he had a gold watch on his wrist and his long thick dread locks were tied back into a thick ponytail. He was so confident, I immediately felt weak just looking at him. He shook my hand firmly and looked into my eyes. I tried to meet his but I had to drop them after a minute. It felt like his dark eyes saw into my soul.

“I’ve come to explain to you the next part of your job interview, congratulations on getting this far. If you accept the position you will be working under me and I will be taking care of you. You may address me as Sir. Please Follow me, Gavin” The way he said my name sent shivers down my spine.

He led me back into the elevator he came out of. He continued, “Should you choose to accept this position, you will accept it in a bound contract for two to four years, we are required to keep you on, and you are required to stay. If you choose to terminate at any time during your contract, you will loose any money that you would have made at the end, you will lose your place of residency. We provide your clothing, food, and a home for your entire stay with us. Every year fifteen hundred dollar sum will be put in a trust for you which you can unlock when you have finished your contract. If you terminate after a year you will only receive the first fifteen hundred, if you terminate before the year you will receive nothing. Am I clear?”

I nodded carefully. I listened carefully to everything he said but it was so much information it was hard to keep up. We stepped out of the elevator to a hallway of offices, all the doors were closed. I got a weird feeling then, but i pushed it back. Fifteen hundred with room and board covered? That was to good of an offer to pass up. He led me into his office and pointed to a leather chair. I sat immediately. He sat down on the other side of me, and pulled a package of papers out of the coffee table. He set the stack down in the middle of us both.

“This contract certifies that you agree to be trained, and then moved to whatever placement we decide for you. In return you will have a home, food, clean water, and the trust at the end of your desired time. You will have some say in whatever placement we choose, but after that you will do whatever we say, and take whatever we give you. The choice is yours.”

He leaned back into the couch. I pulled the contract forward. I gulped nervously. How could i sign something like this? Sign my life away? I thought some more. What would happen if i didn’t take this position? Where would I go? My stomach cramped painfully as if to remind me of all the meals i had missed recently. I took a pen out of the coffee cup and signed on the dotted line. I looked up at him. He motioned for me to pass the contract to him. I pushed it forward with shaking fingers. He then motioned for me to sit by him on the couch. I moved immediately. He pointed each place i was to sign throughout the packet. By the time i was done my hand hurt, and i was scared, but a part of me felt good. He stood up once the contract was fully signed. He slid it into a filing cabinet in the back of the room, but said nothing. He turned to me and smiled. He slipped off his suit jacket and rolled up his shirts sleeves. I looked at his bulging arms nervously, his hands were shockingly clean, they looked so human, so masculine. I looked back at mine, with dirty chewed up fingernails, and stains from pens all over. I folded them into myself ashamed. Why did he seem so much stronger than me? He smiled and pulled out a tiny key from his shirt pocket. He beckoned to me and i followed him. My now boss, opened the door at the end of the room with the key.

I gasped. It was like a nursery but enormous. On one side there was a changing table, and a rocking chair. On the other a massive crib and bookcase filled with toys. What had I gotten myself into?

He sat himself cross legged on a mat in the center of the room. He looked expectantly at me, so I sat down to. “I realize this is a little unconventional for most people, but i promise I am not going to rape you, and no one else will either. Your placement is Adult Baby, that is what you have shown promise in. Which is why I am supervising you.”

He stood up. He went over to a little cabinet that i almost didn't even see. He came back with a chain. He put the glittering chain on my neck. “This is to let others that work here in different sectors know who is supervising you. While you're here, you will learn five lessons before being shown to our clients. First, you will be taken by our nurses to be given a proper bath, and then we will get you some food. After that I shall be seeing you again. Please do not aggravate the nurses they are only there to help.”

I sighed as i followed him out of the room. “They will meet you here, I must be on my way.” I nodded but he didn’t wait to see. He was gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
The start of the story is rather good. I suggest spacing the paragraphs as it will make it more readable.

BabyPanda28

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Can't wait for the next part and it is a good start so far

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

kerry

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Hi, Lilmissblush:

This is, as others said, a very decent opening. I took the liberty of editing it and breaking it into ¶s for you. You are probably using MS Word, which tends to lose some spacing when copied here. Try opening "Go advanced" at the bottom of the post so you can preview what things look like; that will allow you to know whether you need to make adjustments before you post. I do have a quick thought here: $1500? Why would anyone stay in such a bizarre situation for such a paltry payout a whole year later?

Kerry

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hmm, that is one of the more intriguing starts I've seen. It has me curious about the business model involved.

I agree with kerry that the sum of money is very small though, even for someone who's desperate and even with all food and housing provided. For a normal job with a multiple year contract, I'd at minimum expect to have $1000 per month left over after paying for necessities. For something like an ABDL position, where it's wildly strange, I'd suspect even better money, something on the order of $50,000 a year to put away in savings. Especially with the whole gleaming corporate suit context of this opener. For comparison, the signing bonus of people in the real world getting a prestigious job at a multinational bank is often over $100,000 just for taking the position.

A different and very unimportant note is that the contract outlined here is illegal. I don't think it matters because most people won't actually know. But, you can't make a contract where someone provides services for a long period of time and then if they quit early, they don't get anything (or get only a paltry sum relative to the value of the services). If you actually did that in the real world, the employee would be entitled to payment even if they broke the contract early. I wouldn't bother changing the story over it, since it gives it a certain predatory feel to have a contract like that (which is why they're illegal in the real world). The way people do this sort of thing in reality is by making the contract very lucrative: you can keep people by making it so staying is worth their time, but you can't keep them by penalizing them for leaving.