Games you play while diapered?

DiaperDusk72

Padded Yo-Yo Wielding Bounty Hunter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I’m not sure if anybody else shares the same little quirk I have, but I like to play certain games only when diapered. To me it’s kind of like being a completionist but I get to have certain games exclusively when I’m padded.

Currently playing the new ninja gaiden series this way, as well as :

Resident Evil Series (Very scary! Glad to be padded at certain parts)

Metal Gear Series (Nice long segments - cutscenes that are so long I’d otherwise need a bathroom break before I get done)

Guilty Gear (Anybody else spot my profile pic?)

And now I’m eyeing up some of the old knights of the old republic games as well. In the past I really enjoyed the fire emblem series as well as XCOM 2 for their long form strategy mixed with RPG elements.

Reactions: ChozoDragon, TheSwiftie and LaLoneDigi

GigglyKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
All of them :)
like to play padded if i can.

at the min playing genshin impact / rec room / gas station sim / as well as many others

Reactions: DiaperDusk72

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
I was going to make a thread like this!

DiaperDusk72 said:
brisket.jpg

DiaperDusk72 said:
And now I’m eyeing up some of the old knights of the old republic games as well. In the past I really enjoyed the fire emblem series as well as XCOM 2 for their long form strategy mixed with RPG elements.
I think playing comfort rpgs like FF7 would be really nice! I'm planning on replaying Omori eventually and would highly enjoy a session of that while wearing due to the cute fantasy segments

Last edited:
Reactions: lilithra and DiaperDusk72

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It would be so much fun to play Twister while diapered!

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
jamiejamie said:
It would be so much fun to play Twister while diapered!
Not a terrible idea! Cute noises...

I think something I like is going stuff I did as a kid while playing. Cuddled up under blankets on the couch playing childhood games while hugging a plushie on old consoles is most ideal...

DiaperDusk72 said:
Who do you mean, by the way??? I don't really play fighting games, but a lot of my friends do, and GG is big for them right now!

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I'm well versed in the Resident Evil series, and have completed almost all of them. Love Metal Gear too, but never played 4 or 5, nor have I played the MSX original... Guilty Gear has always had amazing artwork and animations. I've never excelled at fighting games, but I still love them. Knights of the Old Republic was great! I wish they still made games like that in the Star Wars universe. Can't go wrong with X-Com or Fire Emblem to scratch that turn based tactical itch! I plan to get Triangle Strategy later this year.

I like playing padded! Most recently beat Quantum Break, Quake, and TMNT: Shredders Revenge.

Not sure what to focus on next. Probably Radiant Silvergun for the Sega Saturn. It's a really cool ship shooter where all six buttons are mapped to different weapons for different situations. Hard to get used to, and really makes you think on the fly, but it's really rewarding once you master all the weapons.

Reactions: DiaperDusk72 and MetalDan86

wetaccident

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I do like to play games while wearing a diaper. I don't get to play a ton but games are a favorite way to relax for me as is wearing a diaper so they complement each other nicely.

I've spent a fair amount of time in Stardew Valley, Stellaris, Cities: Skylines and a few other simulation type games though I wouldn't say I've necessarily gotten any good at any of them much less "beaten" any.

I'm thinking I might give Cyberpunk 2077 another go with the recent patches and I want to spend some more time with Elden Ring too which I've yet to make much progress on but seems like a lot of fun.

Also never played The Witcher 3 so the re-release they've put out recently is intriguing.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperDusk72 and LaLoneDigi

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I’ve been rolling through the Spyro Reignited trilogy while padded and it makes for a fun, relaxing gameplay. While I do like shooters and horror games, my sense of little space leans more towards traditional platformers. 🥰

Reactions: DiaperDusk72 and LaLoneDigi

Saltedcaramel64

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Ive recently been sinking my teeth into Morrowind The Elder Scrolls 3. I had forgotten how ahead of its time this game was. Its almost 20 years old now and still a lot of fun. I have just over 100 hours on my Khajit assassin and Im still enjoying playing it.

Reactions: DiaperDusk72 and wetaccident

wetaccident

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Saltedcaramel64 said:
Ive recently been sinking my teeth into Morrowind The Elder Scrolls 3. I had forgotten how ahead of its time this game was. Its almost 20 years old now and still a lot of fun. I have just over 100 hours on my Khajit assassin and Im still enjoying playing it.
If I could get the modding situation sorted out I'd play Skyrim but there's just so many out there at this point I'm not even sure where to start. Never really played Morrowind though of course I've been hearing about it for years. Do you tink it's worth giving a go at this point?

Reactions: LaLoneDigi

LadyOfTintagel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Oooh, just today I was playing Vermintide in a Megamax so thick I couldn't close my legs! I've been addicted to that game lately, especially Chaos Wastes.

What a spanking I would get if a caretaker found out I was playing such a violent game though :p

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and MangaFan

Saltedcaramel64

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
wetaccident said:
If I could get the modding situation sorted out I'd play Skyrim but there's just so many out there at this point I'm not even sure where to start. Never really played Morrowind though of course I've been hearing about it for years. Do you tink it's worth giving a go at this point?
Absolutely! The game is amazing. Truly an open world sandbox game. The graphics still hold up today and the music and sound are incredible. I got my copy from GOG for like 7 bucks Canadian abd it comes with all the DLC and a bunch of official mods. Applying the mods is very easy. On the game load up window you just click on the data file option and click which.boxes you want to have installed.

Reactions: wetaccident and LaLoneDigi

ZeeBonezz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've been playing alot of destiny 2 and cod zombies lately while padded :3 makes grinding a whole easier when ya don't have to worry bout potty breaks

Reactions: DiaperDusk72, wetaccident and LaLoneDigi

wetaccident

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Saltedcaramel64 said:
Absolutely! The game is amazing. Truly an open world sandbox game. The graphics still hold up today and the music and sound are incredible. I got my copy from GOG for like 7 bucks Canadian abd it comes with all the DLC and a bunch of official mods. Applying the mods is very easy. On the game load up window you just click on the data file option and click which.boxes you want to have installed.
Awesome. I'll have to see about getting that then. Money is tight at the moment but that seems like a really good deal. At least, if I find time to play it! Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
PGA2K23.. I'm a golfer... It's a game that you play when you are getting older just whatever.. Um hm.. Whatever tottaly Ignoring that fact , but hey the chicks dig it (mabey there's a reason😑) I figure if you can't find a woman be your own DAMN WOMEN!

Last edited:

Saltedcaramel64

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
wetaccident said:
Awesome. I'll have to see about getting that then. Money is tight at the moment but that seems like a really good deal. At least, if I find time to play it! Thanks for the info.
I hear you on the money. I bought a ton of old games on GOGs Christmas sale for 40 bucks. I got Doom 1, 2 and 3, The Hero Quest series, Morrowind and Oblivion, Fallout 1,2 and 3, Heroes of might and Magic 1, 3 and 5 and Wolfenstein 3D. Im set for the year and I saved a lot. If you pay attention to sales and wishlist items you can get killer deals.

Reactions: wetaccident

GalaxyModz

A Diapered Gamer Baby That Pees A Lot.
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Resident Evil, Need For Speed: Heat, GTA Online, I'm pretty much Diapered for any Game I play.

Last edited:

MangaFan

Fan of isekai manga and video games.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The only game which I exclusively play while diapered is Arma 3

JustAVisitor

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like playing StarCraft.

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Rocket Leak. I mean League. Rocket… League.

• Haha
Reactions: wetaccident, MangaFan, DiaperDusk72 and 2 others