• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Games you love that no one else cares or knows about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
List em!

Persona 3 / Persona 3 FES
Developer: ATLUS Entertainment
Platform: PS2
Cost: $40 new
Oh my god such a great RPG. Very anime so if you hate anime you'll hate it. Your loss.

Persona 4
Developer: ATLUS Entertainment
Platform: PS2
Cost: $40 New
OH MAH GAWD BEST RPG EVER GET IT GET IT GET IT

Okami
Developer: Clover Studios / ReadyAtDawn Studios
Platform: PS2/!ii
Cost: $40 New
I can't speak for the PS2 version but the Wii version is f*ckawesome. If you have a wii and don't use it enough (enough = every single day) get this game and you will.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Second Sight: Gamecube (also on Xbox and Playstation I think)
Very awesome game with psychic powers

Eternal Sonata: 360
Entertaining roleplay game, with a relaxing, and interesting musical element

Banjo Kazooie series (N64, Gameboy, 360)
More known than the previous titles (especially with Nuts & Bolts being advertised out the ass). Very entertaining platformer.

No More Hereos (Wii)
Entertaining, nice wiimote controls. Not the best/smoothest graphics. I'm glad they are making a sequel.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
A lot of people know about Okami, the difference is no one really cares.

But anyways I like..

Elebits- Wii
Indeigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit for the Europeans) - PS2/PC
Shadow of the Colossus- PS2
Solomon's Key- NES

Role
No More Hereos (Wii)
Entertaining, nice wiimote controls. Not the best/smoothest graphics. I'm glad they are making a sequel.
The sequel has been confirmed?!

Is there a release date yet?!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The sequel has been confirmed?!

Is there a release date yet?!
The sequel has been known for several month, I believe. I'm just guessing, but I think it's going to come out this year.

M

Mako

I got quite a few, though I disagree with some of the choices here, as MANY people love some of the named games :p

Contact- Quirky lil DS game done by the makers of No More Hero's

Boktai series- It's done by Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear Solid), it was a pretty fun GBA game that involved a UV sensor built into the cartridge in the gameplay.

Threads of Fate- Short, but totally ignored action RPG from square on the PSX

Lost Vikings 1 and 2- Hilarious and inventive platformer by blizzard on the SNES

Smart Ball- A completely under-rated platformer for the SNES

James Pond series- Same of smart ball, under rated platformer.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
beatmania IIDX: Arcade and PS2
Japanese keysmashing music game involving 7 keys and a turntable. Hardest music game around. Ridiculously frustrating and oddly addicting.
17 Arcade versions and 14 PS2 versions (that includes one US release).

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
THAT IS FAR TOO LONG TO WAIT.

*builds a time machine*
You can borrow my time machine, but it goes forward at normal speed :sad:

There is also a link to a No More Hero's Wiki at the bottom of the Wikipedia page. It has a little more information, I believe.

Role
You can borrow my time machine, but it goes forward at normal speed :sad:

There is also a link to a No More Hero's Wiki at the bottom of the Wikipedia page. It has a little more information, I believe.
You stole that joke from demitri martin.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
ssx tricky - ea sports has failed at any sequal after this game. the best soundtrack, courses, and characters ever developed for a snowboarding game.

puzzle quest (DS) - simple little puzzle game where you match colored orbs, but in an rpg like setting.

rez - OMFG my most favorite game ever. downloaded it for dreamcast then got it for the 360. nothing can come to terms the amount of mindf*ckery that is the last level on that game. the best level music bar none.

psychonauts - best storyline i have ever come across for a 3d platform game.

and

okami - beautiful game that crosses over from video game into artform. a game worthy of being framed and played in a museum.

E

Error404

The 'Suikoden' series, starting on the PS1 moving onto the PS2.

The first 3 are as rare as fuck and price tagged to match. Worth a download if nothing more. >_>

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
ssx tricky - ea sports has failed at any sequal after this game. the best soundtrack, courses, and characters ever developed for a snowboarding game.
SSX Tricky was a damn fun game and a great expansion on the original. I had almost all of the characters at Master level except for a few like the guy with the mullet head (can't remember his name...sold the game a few years ago).

But SSX 3 tops it for me. Wide open range and amazing replay value. Definitely the best SSX and one of my favorite "extreme sports" games of all time.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
I play bomberman pocket for the original gameboy. I've pritty much memorised every level and can beat the whole thing in about 20 min. I love it so much. I play it on the original gameboy too, so i'm also getting a workout holding that huge thing up!

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Pretty much everyone knows about those games in some way or another. >_>

1: Dwarf Fortress (PC)

Whats a fair response for a dwarf not following a noble’s construction order? A few days in prison? A couple of lashes?

Bear in mind please that the noble was asking for clear glass crafts. I don’t have any sand on the map. No sand= no glass. It’s an impossible order. You’d think that the sherrif would take that into account, right?

My hammerer decided a fair price would be to track down the only dwarf (an immigrant) with glass making skill, and mangle both of his legs. Not just break- mangle. As in, he’ll never walk again. Or wank- both of his wrists were also broken.

My hammerer now has the thoughts: He lives to enforce dwarfven justice. He has been estatic recently. He has beaten someone with a hammer recently.

Edit: “Punchbag” the hammered was lying on the floor of the jail, unconcious. Until of course another dwarf came in (after tantruming due to the death of his freind and punching a marksdwarf in his squad). This dwarf then had a tantrum about being confined, and started beating Punchbag in the face, while he was still out cold. So the guards came and beat both of them for fighting.
2: Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen (SNES)

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I always loved the SNES game Robotrek, but I don't think I ever met someone else who owned a copy :p. It's an awesome game.

Status
Not open for further replies.