Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
if I ask in a pm then can you tell me?

No, because:

1) You just joined
2) I have no proof you are who you say you are
3) I don't know you
4) I had some troubles when I had my armory in my sig a while back, so I'm not giving it to ANYONE unless I know I can trust them.

G

Gone

No, because:

1) You just joined
2) I have no proof you are who you say you are
3) I don't know you
4) I had some troubles when I had my armory in my sig a while back, so I'm not giving it to ANYONE unless I know I can trust them.
ok,I understand, but I am willing to give you my server/cgaracter name so if you want you can contact me on the beta, so you wont have to deal with any problems,etc. Anyway I'll shut up now.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yakuza 2 – September 9
Silent Hill: Homecoming – September 30
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - September 16

Bleach: Dark Souls – October 3
Saints Row 2 – October 14
Legendary – October 21
Fable 2 - October 21
Spiderman: Web of Shadows – October 21
Fallout 3 – October 28

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts – November 11
Mirror’s Edge - -November 11
Gears of War 2 – November 7

Prototype - 2009

My list =3

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
Too short, graphics weren't that good, bad controls
I've actually heard the opposite... but I have yet to play it. I'll check it out. A lot of people are hyped up about the game. You think it'll be good? (the full game I mean)

Kams

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Little Big Planet & Motorstorm 2: Pacific Rift, both for PS3

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
"Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts – November 11"

Its going to be as good as Perfect Dark Zero (which was bad). Reason being most if not all the original rare team left rare before it was bought out by Microsoft. Most of them can be found in the game company Free Radical now, the makers of Time Splitters.

Little Big Planet is a game I want but it can't justify the cost of the PS3 system in my view.

Elizabeth

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Having now finally played the first Rock Band, I'm leaning more and more towards really looking forward to the new one... Wow, the drums are a blast to play. I may actually end up buying it.

Edit: Actually, after doing some more research, I'll probably end up going with Guitar Hero: World Tour first, instead, since the instruments for each will be interchangeable, and its drum set looks like the better of the two. But I'll likely get the Rock Band 2 disc at some point, too, because it's got some great songs (like, for instance, Chop Suey and Panic Attack) that I really want.

Last edited:

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Blizzard has the games that interest me. The one that will be released soon is Wrath of the Lich King. That should be fun.

Unfortunately, Blizzard is rather slow to release new games. Starcraft looks good, but who knows when we with get it. The top game on my list of must have titles is Diablo 3. I doubt I can hold my breath for that one...

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I don't play FPS, or that sort of game. I luffs me sun RPGs though.

I'm ready for Fable 2 Collector's Edition. = 3

Status
Not open for further replies.