Games out this holiday season

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
So... I dunno about anyone else. But I'm extremely excited about the next few months when it comes to video-game releases. Think about it.

Fallout 3, Rock Band 2, Gears of War 2, Resistance 2, Dead Space - and a lot more. I'm missing plenty, I'm sure - but those are the ones that stick out to me the most. I would've included Spore in that list... but it comes out this Sunday.

I was wondering if anyone else is as ambitious as I am? What games are you looking forward to?

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Great, finally something that is released earlier over here. Spore today afaik. Don't know if I'll buy it tho.

And regarding games I'm actually looking forward to nothing. (except maybe the UT3 Linux client) I've been quite dissapointed with todays game and especially in the case of Fallout 3 I'm not that keen on its release date but if it can live up to the expectations in any point.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The Spore demo thing was kind of fun...But I don't think I would buy the game...

Elizabeth

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to Fallout 3, which I have the collector's edition of pre-ordered, as well as The Last Remnant. I'm kinda looking forward to Rock Band 2, strangely, though I still haven't even played the first one, and I doubt I'll be buying the second, even though there are some pretty cool songs on there.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm looking forward to Guitar Hero 4 more than Rock Band...Another game I'm interested in is Mirror's Edge, oh and Bayonetta

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Fallout 3, Fable 2, Farcry 2.

Lich King is the new expansion on World of Warcraft.

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh well, talking about Blizzard, there is a game I'm looking forward to. But Starcraft2 probably wont ship this year. :/

G

Gone

I can't wait for wrath and I can't wait to get my laptop back so I can get my wow character to of 70 and of up my death knight on the beta

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Goddamn PC gamers. >.>

Personally, I'm waiting for Animal Crossing: City Folk and Chrono Trigger DS.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Goddamn PC gamers. >.>

Personally, I'm waiting for Animal Crossing: City Folk and Chrono Trigger DS.
really? i played a lot of AC:WW and i i play for a long time and i get out for too long i dont see it as taking the time to get it. iprobably wont play it that much honestly

im looking forward for Call of Duty : World At War

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ready for me to prove my age? Are you seriously, honestly ready for me to prove it?

I'm ****ing psyched out of my brains for the new Bionic Commando.

I've been waiting for a sequel for almost eighteen years. I'm excited out of my mind!

Pure also looks like it'll be a load of fun. The demo was cool when I got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.