Games aimed for girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
mistysummers said:
Here we go again with the "game are for everyone" answer. Why is this so hard to understand? Im not talking about how a boy cant play bratz on the wii, im talking about a game were the devs sit down and make a game that girls will enjoy over boys.
This is a thing that is real, saying a game does have a target audience is just ignorant.
Right now i can go on the switch and find a game like "my riding stables" and "bibi and tina at the horse farm" can boys play them? Yes but are they the targeted audience? Hell no.
Also animal crossing hasnt been targeted or marketed as a girls game
Meh. It’s more peaceful, compared to bloody effect shooting games ^^

I’m sure there are more girls playing ac than boys.

mistysummers said:
Why is this so hard to understand? Im not talking about how a boy cant play bratz on the wii, im talking about a game were the devs sit down and make a game that girls will enjoy over boys.
i already explained why such games don't exist: there's no profit to be made

MissAmy said:
i already explained why such games don't exist: there's no profit to be made

Yet they are still being made, go figure

isabella said:
Meh. It’s more peaceful, compared to bloody effect shooting games ^^

I’m sure there are more girls playing ac than boys.
Im sure there are as studies have shown a persons gender can have an effect on a persons intrests, which is why more women play puzzle games then men

mistysummers said:
Im sure there are as studies have shown a persons gender can have an effect on a persons intrests, which is why more women play puzzle games then men
Hence grandma’s being so good at candy crush XD

Reactions: mistysummers
mistysummers said:
Yet they are still being made, go figure
yes, but they're terrible.
tell me, what kind of game(s) are you looking for? what would be the perfect game to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back