Systems

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Poll: who has what game system, be aware that this is a multiple choice so dont cleck all. Okay

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You forgot Gameboy color and Gameboy pocket...So I just selected the first Gameboy when I mean those two

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Wow, Betagame, this must be the first actually good thread you did in a long time. :) Anyway the systems that I got are SNES, Genesis, N64, Gamecube, PS, PS2, Gameboy, DS, Xbox and Gamegear.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Currently, I have a PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3. I used to have a Super Nintendo, PlayStation One(The small one) and a GamyBoy Color.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
Clicked seriously just about every check box there... and still missed one. I overlooked Atari 2600 - which I do have. The only thing I'm missing from the above list is a PSP, GBA, original XBOX, Genesis, ColecoVision, and GameGear.

Damn son... I'm ballin'.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
You forgot the first video game ever (I think)- Pong. I got that too. From when it first came out. It was my uncle's.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've got an xbox 360 hooked through a 50" wide screen DLP. Way cool, plus sound is through Infinity Beta 50's and a Polk Audio sub.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Here comes my list of consoles I currently have in my possession in no order at all.

PC
Wii
PS2
DS
PSP
N64
SNES
NES
GBA:SP
Vectrex
About 5 different Atari's
2 commodore 64's

The systems I have owned:
GBC
GB Pocket
Game Boy
GBA
Sega Gen.
PSX (The very first Play station not the tiny version)

The only one of those that broke was the sega Gen which I never thought was that great to being with. All the others were given away to close family and friends who I am sure got rid of them or trashed them. Hench why I am never selling my systems or giving them away again.

Oh I lost count of how many games I own. Its well over 100 I am sure I got like 7 alone for my DS and 8 for my Wii.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Where is PC or DS Lite?

I have a GBA, Wii, Nintendo DS and Nintendo DS Lite, but I occasionally play NES, SNES and N64 games on emulators, since I wasn't even born when they were made (or too young in the 64's case). I also have a laptop, which I use partly for games. It's quite recent, so it can play a lot of games well enough.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
lets see here i have
wii
gamecube
ps2
xbox (original)
2 gamboy advanced sps (I lost one bought another then found it again...)
Original Gamboy somewhere around here
DS
N64
and im trying to rem anything else I might have... notin unless u count a computer XD

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Where is PC or DS Lite?
20 Options.
The reason i didnt put DS Lite was because it was so associated with DS so much because it was a gimmick to make people buy a DS Lite when they already has a Nintendo DS.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
The first game system I had was an SNES. I got it for Christmas when I was 5 or 6. Man, I really miss that system now. I loved playing Donkey Kong Country on that.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
You forgot the first video game ever (I think)- Pong. I got that too. From when it first came out. It was my uncle's.
Pong was generally for the Atari.

Anyways, I have the SNES, Genesis, Gamegear, N64, Gameboy color, PS1, Ps2, Ps3, Xbox360, and Wii.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
20 Options.
The reason i didnt put DS Lite was because it was so associated with DS so much because it was a gimmick to make people buy a DS Lite when they already has a Nintendo DS.

So why do you have the option for either PSP systems?

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Yaay *huggles betagame* I understand this thread!

I have, in order of which i got:
NES
SNES
Atari 2600 (bought it at a garage sale)
PS1
GBA
GB (Bought it off a friend)
PS2
WII

Status
Not open for further replies.