• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Game_Systems

Systems

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Poll: who has what game system, be aware that this is a multiple choice so dont cleck all. Okay

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You forgot Gameboy color and Gameboy pocket...So I just selected the first Gameboy when I mean those two

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Wow, Betagame, this must be the first actually good thread you did in a long time. :) Anyway the systems that I got are SNES, Genesis, N64, Gamecube, PS, PS2, Gameboy, DS, Xbox and Gamegear.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Currently, I have a PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3. I used to have a Super Nintendo, PlayStation One(The small one) and a GamyBoy Color.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
Clicked seriously just about every check box there... and still missed one. I overlooked Atari 2600 - which I do have. The only thing I'm missing from the above list is a PSP, GBA, original XBOX, Genesis, ColecoVision, and GameGear.

Damn son... I'm ballin'.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
You forgot the first video game ever (I think)- Pong. I got that too. From when it first came out. It was my uncle's.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've got an xbox 360 hooked through a 50" wide screen DLP. Way cool, plus sound is through Infinity Beta 50's and a Polk Audio sub.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Here comes my list of consoles I currently have in my possession in no order at all.

PC
Wii
PS2
DS
PSP
N64
SNES
NES
GBA:SP
Vectrex
About 5 different Atari's
2 commodore 64's

The systems I have owned:
GBC
GB Pocket
Game Boy
GBA
Sega Gen.
PSX (The very first Play station not the tiny version)

The only one of those that broke was the sega Gen which I never thought was that great to being with. All the others were given away to close family and friends who I am sure got rid of them or trashed them. Hench why I am never selling my systems or giving them away again.

Oh I lost count of how many games I own. Its well over 100 I am sure I got like 7 alone for my DS and 8 for my Wii.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Where is PC or DS Lite?

I have a GBA, Wii, Nintendo DS and Nintendo DS Lite, but I occasionally play NES, SNES and N64 games on emulators, since I wasn't even born when they were made (or too young in the 64's case). I also have a laptop, which I use partly for games. It's quite recent, so it can play a lot of games well enough.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
lets see here i have
wii
gamecube
ps2
xbox (original)
2 gamboy advanced sps (I lost one bought another then found it again...)
Original Gamboy somewhere around here
DS
N64
and im trying to rem anything else I might have... notin unless u count a computer XD

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Where is PC or DS Lite?
20 Options.
The reason i didnt put DS Lite was because it was so associated with DS so much because it was a gimmick to make people buy a DS Lite when they already has a Nintendo DS.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
The first game system I had was an SNES. I got it for Christmas when I was 5 or 6. Man, I really miss that system now. I loved playing Donkey Kong Country on that.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
You forgot the first video game ever (I think)- Pong. I got that too. From when it first came out. It was my uncle's.
Pong was generally for the Atari.

Anyways, I have the SNES, Genesis, Gamegear, N64, Gameboy color, PS1, Ps2, Ps3, Xbox360, and Wii.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
20 Options.
The reason i didnt put DS Lite was because it was so associated with DS so much because it was a gimmick to make people buy a DS Lite when they already has a Nintendo DS.

So why do you have the option for either PSP systems?

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Yaay *huggles betagame* I understand this thread!

I have, in order of which i got:
NES
SNES
Atari 2600 (bought it at a garage sale)
PS1
GBA
GB (Bought it off a friend)
PS2
WII

Status
Not open for further replies.