Game of the year 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Any ideas on what you expect to get Nominated/Win awards for 2020?
So far I got 3 serious contenders

Ghost of Tsushima (i haven't gotten far, but I have heard good things)

TLoU2

And possibly Cyberpunk 2077 (if it qualifies) as I dont see it being anything short of amazing as its been in development for I think over 7 years

Deer is the game of the year but only during deer season 😛

JaysonTheRegressor said:
Deer is the game of the year but only during deer season 😛
What about feral hogs? Their game throughout the whole year.

• Haha
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Real answer: I'll wait for 2020 to be over. There's still time.

Dumb answer: Well, obviously Raid 2020.

Idk I think TLOU2 although I liked the game and I like where they took it. It is controversial for a lot of people so I doubt it will win. If cyberpunk actually comes out this year then most likely that. Though personally I'm not going to give it any attention untill I hear from trans peopel if they do proper representation.

Final Fantasy VII Remake

It’s going to be cyberpunk 2077 😎

MrPurple said:
It’s going to be cyberpunk 2077 😎
I agree! Cyberpunk will be the Game of the Year for sure.

Persona 4 Golden is my favourite "new" game of the year (hey, it came out on PC this year and that's the version I played).

I actually haven't played a ton of 2020 games yet. Tell Me Why is probably my fav so far, but that's not really GotY material.

Control is my 2019 GotY now, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShippoFox
I think it's gonna be a close race between Ghost of Tsushima and The Last of Us 2.

(Finally, a non-political "this vs that"!)

Flight simulator 2020!

hodori779 said:
I think it's gonna be a close race between Ghost of Tsushima and The Last of Us 2.

(Finally, a non-political "this vs that"!)

I've been playing Ghost of Tsushima and im probably about halfway through, its one of my favorite games of all time and I really can't find anything to say as a "Con"

other than it can feel repetitive at times, but thats when I play something else for a bit anyways

Mine would be either Doom Eternal or Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

More than likely Hades. Honestly most games this year have been underwhelming or just utterly boring such as TLoU2. Hades seems like a decently made indie game that could use a bit more love and if not then then more than likely Animal Crossing especially cause how well it works out for playing with friends during the Covid debacle.

Near said:
Control is my 2019 GotY now, though.

Mine too! 😸

And I haven't played anything new yet, just older games, so my 2020 choice still goes to FF7 Remake

Deep Rock Galactic hands down... and I’m sorry but TLoUS2 is a dumpster fire of a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back