Gallery Upload Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I just uploaded about 7 pictures...And it said that the upload was successful for each of them...But I don't see them in the gallery...Is this a problem for other people?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
The gallery's log files do not show that you've uploaded anything.

Try uploading fewer pictures at a time. Alternatively, try uploading them one-by-one. Remember that each picture needs to be named and tagged after you have been told that the pictures have successfully been uploaded to the server. If you just click away that screen, they may not appear in the gallery and get discarded after you're logged out by the system.

So please try again. If the problem remains, report back!

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The gallery's log files do not show that you've uploaded anything.

Try uploading fewer pictures at a time. Alternatively, try uploading them one-by-one. Remember that each picture needs to be named and tagged after you have been told that the pictures have successfully been uploaded to the server. If you just click away that screen, they may not appear in the gallery and get discarded after you're logged out by the system.

So please try again. If the problem remains, report back!

Peachy
That's what I did originally...I don't even know how to upload more than one at a time...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Well, I've just uploaded a picture to my personal gallery:

Message - My Photo Gallery

I didn't encounter any problems. However, I didn't get a screen telling me "picture uploaded successfully" - the picture just popped up in the gallery after the "updating list" (or something like that) screen.

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I did get that screen...And then it went to the gallery that I supposedly uploaded it to, but there was none of my pictures that I did upload

Peachy

Banned
Role
Have you tried doing it again? Or slightly decreasing the size of the pictures if they were extremely large?
Sometimes, things like that can make a difference, or the forum software can simply be on its period and refuse to cooperate for a while.

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'll try again later...It said that I didn't have a size limit...So I dunno...I'll try again normally and if that doesn't work, then I'll try with smaller pictures...Thanks for the help

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
This was probably caused by a server issue that I am investigating now.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I figured it out...My pictures were a few MB big...(camera makes them that big)...So I'm going to make them smaller...How embarrassing of me D=

Status
Not open for further replies.