Gallery Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
I truly believe there should be some rules in the gallery about attractiveness, and diaper pic spam.
If you are choosing to upload diaper pics, or AB/TB content it should NOT display on the gallery page. AND ALSO
things not meant for mortal eyes...*shudders* like:
Try not to click this
Should be regulated.
The fact that I was geeted by that.....is another reason I REALLY want to leave

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
These pants are so nice, though!

Seriously, yeah. Why are crotch shots even allowed? They're unattractive and like... what the heck are you doing posting them in the gallery anyway?! Why? It's not attractive, and like... bleah. Maybe comparing diaper sizes or something, but even that's a longshot.

Attractiveness of the person, no. Attractiveness of the thing portrayed, yes.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
yeah i was reading the rules and does this mean i cant post pics of myself because i am under 16? i have never and would never post anything dirty so why would it matter?

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Point by point:

I truly believe there should be some rules in the gallery about attractiveness, and diaper pic spam.
I could support some rules in theory. An attractiveness test is right out as far as I'm concerned. For the record, I don't post these pics, and actually I make little use of the gallery in general. However, your attitude about this is even more repugnant to me than ugly diaper pictures, which is saying something. Seems like the spam would be covered by the suggestion below, if implimented.

If you are choosing to upload diaper pics, or AB/TB content it should NOT display on the gallery page.
If I'm following you correctly, you mean that diaper pictures should be restricted to user galleries? If that's what you mean, I don't have a problem with it. If not, please clarify.

Try not to click this
Should be regulated.
Honestly, if we decided that there should be diaper pics at all in any of the galleries, I wouldn't be upset at all. The only practical use I can think of for diaper pics for a site like this would involve just diapers alone, stacked, folded out, etc. One might say the purpose of the pics was to show how they fit, but everyone's body is different. Heck, by that logic, the above pic performs a service showing the fit for that body type.

If you find such things too unpleasant to deal with, the reasonable choices are to avoid the gallery or try to have some fair and reasonable rules made. A test for attractiveness falls into neither category and I hope you'll think better of it on reflection.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i think if a person give the photo a -10 for the rating, the photo should be removed, or there should be an "offensive" button and that should have the photo removed until the mod has discussed the photo with the person who wanted it removed and then discusses his decision with the person that posted the picture. Also, if i dont make sense to anybody i will be happy to clarify.

F

FullMetal

If you are choosing to upload diaper pics, or AB/TB content it should NOT display on the gallery page. AND ALSO
Try not to click this
Should be regulated.
I am extremely sorry that you are leaving Drew, I understand your reasons and I see your points, but never do what you did. This is a personal attack on the member in that link, and personal attacks are NOT welcome in this forum. Complain, protest, make your posts, make a poll and do what ever else you need to do but never personally attack another member for your personal agenda.

For now this thread is close. It will be pending mod decision.

This is a message to all: Personally attacking another member in this way will not be tolerated.

FullMetal

Status
Not open for further replies.