Status
Not open for further replies.

redtails

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I always complain, I feel like it's my duty to make sure this website gets a bit better every day.

When will the gallery profile page finally be fixed? It's been broken from the day I joined this website. No one seems to be willing to fix/replace it so far. I'd love to see it put to use.

Take for example: Redtails's gallery profile It's an empty page.. Would it not be wise to display parts of the forum profile page (although this might cause some difficulties with private profiles, so it's best not to)? Or, perhaps this "gallery profile" tab can be scraped entirely, so the statistics tab is displayed instead. I always hated going to the statistics tab just to click on "Click here to see user's forum profile", I'd love to see it fixed at some point

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I think Moo forgot to put that famous "This page has been intentionally left blank"-line. If I remember correctly, the gallery profile pages once worked, but then a flat was discovered that allowed people to access pictures in private galleries via that very profile page, on which small thumbnails of private pictures were displayed at times.
As that problem wasn't easy to fix, Moo decided to remove the profile page altogether to avoid the bug that compromised the security of private pictures.

Peachy

redtails

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I think Moo forgot to put that famous "This page has been intentionally left blank"-line. If I remember correctly, the gallery profile pages once worked, but then a bug was discovered that allowed people to access pictures in private galleries via that very profile page, on which small thumbnails of private pictures were displayed at times.
As that problem wasn't easy to fix, Moo decided to remove the profile page altogether to avoid the bug that compromised the security of private pictures.

In the past, I used to run a phpbb forum board, and the hardest thing when modifying the code I encountered was making sure different modifications worked in harmony without causing conflicts. Things just didn't work together nine out of ten times. I could have seen it coming that this vast collection of modifications doesn't work together

Is there any chance the "profile" tab will be scraped and replaced entirely by the "statistics" tab? As the profile tab doesn't work and isn't going to work any time soon, no one will notice if it's gone

Last edited:

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
At one time, the gallery profile link went back to a user's regular profile if I remember correctly.

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah, I think I know what you're referring to. I hate getting the blank page too. Going automatically to the statistics seems like a good idea.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
What did you solve? I don't see any difference.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
"Profile" has been changed to "Forum Profile" and it actually takes them to their forum profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.