Gallery problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Whoa... I uploaded a pic to a private gallery I made, and I check the main gallery page and right there under "recently uploaded pictures" is the picture I put in my passworded private gallery. Is this a bug?

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
There is also a problem that when you reply to a picture your post shows up empty

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
There is also a problem that when you reply to a picture your post shows up empty
I've never seen that but I think if you rate a photo and don't add a comment your reply shows up blank. I seem to remember that before the crash too.

--Danny :ninja:

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I forgot to say "sometimes" in my previous post, it doesn't always happen. If you look at some pics inthere you will notice alot have empty replies.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Whoa... I uploaded a pic to a private gallery I made, and I check the main gallery page and right there under "recently uploaded pictures" is the picture I put in my passworded private gallery. Is this a bug?
Are you sure it isn't just that you can always see your own pics in the recent pics list, even if they're in hidden galleries?

F

FullMetal

Are you sure it isn't just that you can always see your own pics in the recent pics list, even if they're in hidden galleries?
Moo is right, if someone posts a picture and they are someone else is able to see their pictures (due to their status) they will see it in the recently uploaded section, in accordance, if you do not have the status, you will not be able to see it.

FullMetal

dallas

Contributor
Role
Other
Perhaps downloading a newer version and then connecting to the server and replacing the updated files would help it a little bit. Because I don't think it's a MySQL problem. It may just be outdated software installed on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.